Jump to content

Ivermectin reduces COVID death risk by 92%, peer-reviewed study finds


gamewatcher63
 Share

Recommended Posts

90% of the people who took ivermectin got over covid with mild symptoms.

 

90% of the people who didn’t take ivermectin got over covid with mild symptoms.

 

I’ve had covid 3 times now.  The only thing that helped was the infusion when I tested positive the second time.  That’s when the cdc and nih was saying they didn’t necessarily work on the omicron variant.  I was better the next morning.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Every ivermectin trial was put to the wayside because it proved to not work.  One trial kept being pointed at as proving it did work.  It took place in Itajai and hospitals didn’t even know they were named in the trial.  This was discovered during the peer review.  Doctors, not the US govt, reviewed it and said the info was misleading and not necessarily reliable.  Read the link I posted.

Don't need to...I have real experience and a great doctor that believes in the ivermectin and HCQ treatments...my family had real experiences with both and we have no doubt that they work...because they did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

90% of the people who took ivermectin got over covid with mild symptoms.

 

90% of the people who didn’t take ivermectin got over covid with mild symptoms.

 

I’ve had covid 3 times now.  The only thing that helped was the infusion when I tested positive the second time.  That’s when the cdc and nih was saying they didn’t necessarily work on the omicron variant.  I was better the next morning.

 

 

Good for you. You do you and I will do me and what's best for my family.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Don't need to...I have real experience and a great doctor that believes in the ivermectin and HCQ treatments...my family had real experiences with both and we have no doubt that they work...because they did. 

Hopefully your heart was checked before you were given the HCQ.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, blesseddaily said:

LOLOL!! Yes, it was!! I know you THINK you know more than anybody here but I got a news flash for you...you don't.

My brother didn’t get the HCQ due to a slight irregularity.  I don’t believe I know more than anybody here.  You’re not the only one here with any experiences either.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DB2point0 said:

My brother didn’t get the HCQ due to a slight irregularity.  I don’t believe I know more than anybody here.  You’re not the only one here with any experiences either.  

Absolutely correct...which is why I don't pretend I do...just sayin!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Absolutely correct...which is why I don't pretend I do...just sayin!

I haven’t pretended either.  Just shown where the trial was previously debunked….unless the same…..

RetiredSkeepyFan1 refuses to address that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I haven’t pretended either.  Just shown where the trial was previously debunked….unless the same…..

RetiredSkeepyFan1 refuses to address that

Your NIH accepts it......speaks for itself......lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

All you sheep who took the jab are prolly gonna die horrible deaths ..... should have listened to us ......

I hope you live a long uneventful life, with plenty of good health.  It sounds like you take joy in the possibility of others dying tragically though.  
 

if I were a cat, I’d be on #7 right now.  I’ve been run over, flipped 3 different 4 wheelers, in a head on vehicle collision, a 12 car pile up in I-20….  Not a broken bone one (knock on wood).  If a covid shot takes me out so be it.  Maybe it’ll provide you some comedic material.  You sound like a real nice fella after that comment

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I hope you live a long uneventful life, with plenty of good health.  It sounds like you take joy in the possibility of others dying tragically though.  
 

if I were a cat, I’d be on #7 right now.  I’ve been run over, flipped 3 different 4 wheelers, in a head on vehicle collision, a 12 car pile up in I-20….  Not a broken bone one (knock on wood).  If a covid shot takes me out so be it.  Maybe it’ll provide you some comedic material.  You sound like a real nice fella after that comment

I feel bad that you have been manipulated......

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...