Gender Studies Grad Demands Blue-Collar Worker Pay Off Her Loans

Monte1076

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

All I have to say is that either one of my daughters better NOT come home with a degree like that--they'd be out the door so fast that it'll take a week for the rest of their body to catch their rear ends. 

The video is hilarious, and scary at the same time. Did you watch it?

On 9/7/2022 at 2:30 PM, DannyZuco said:

Yes, that is why I made the comments about my daughters acting like that. 

What's really hilarious (and I didn't notice this until the second watch) is the "vacant" look in her eyes the whole time, and that at one point when she's talking about the guy, she points at herself, and when she's talking about herself, she points at him.

Girl: "An educated populace is good for all of society. Karl Guevara or Che Marx said that. I don't know. I don't remember. I partied really hard that semester."

Girl: "I learned so much about the world in college. I took art classes and learned how art is racist and patriarchal. And I took science classes and learned how science is racist and patriarchal. And I took gender studies classes and..."

Guy: (aggravated) "...racist and patriarchal."

Girl: "No, of course not! That doesn't make any sense! This is why people like YOU (points to herself) need people like ME (points to guy), 'cause I understand how things work!"

Guy: "That everything is racist and patriarchal except Gender Studies?"

Girl: "Well, yes. But I just spent 4 years and $200,000 learning it, so I understand it on a deeper level."

Guy: "You spent $200,000 studying...what was your major again?"

Girl: "Gender<fancyboy> Intersectional Feminist Theory."

Watch the full video to see what I mean.