Week 2 discussion

RETIREDFAN1

Saban and Jumbo both were walking the sidelines looking like some Big Kid had just taken their lunch sack away from them and they were sniffling and choking back tears  ....  at least Saban will get a first round bye to protect him when the playoffs expand .... 😂

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Not even close to the same thing.

Texas was already a dumpster at the point of Kansas loss.  

Another is a coach in year 5, ranked #6, 11 win/possible playoff talk prediction, and playing a G5 team (a good one but still) that just gave up 60+ at home the week before.

20 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Texas was already a dumpster at the point of Kansas loss.  

Another is a coach in year 5, ranked #6, 11 win/possible playoff talk prediction, and playing a G5 team (a good one but still) that just gave up 60+ at home the week before.

@Valhalla, I agree with @Red90fly in that the loss to KU by UT actually may not be as indicting as the A&M loss at home to App State who they themselves had just given up 60+ the weekend before at their own stadium.

I am NOT taking any shots at TAMU, because UT has been pitiful for years and we just lost at home too.

I understand the situation, UT’s loss yesterday was as good of a loss as you can have, but Texas should’ve won that game and allowed Alabama to march right down the field at the end.

4 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

@Valhalla, I agree with @Red90fly in that the loss to KU by UT actually may not be as indicting as the A&M loss at home to App State who they themselves had just given up 60+ the weekend before at their own stadium.

I am NOT taking any shots at TAMU, because UT has been pitiful for years and we just lost at home too.

I understand the situation, UT’s loss yesterday was as good of a loss as you can have, but Texas should’ve won that game and allowed Alabama to march right down the field at the end.

Kansas broke a 56 road conference game losing streak against you. They had not won a road Big 12 game since 2008.

App State is a good program. I don’t care what conference they are in.