Queen Elizabeth II has died

RETIREDFAN1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Queen Elizabeth II has died
10 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I'm watching all of it.....with the exception of @KirtFalcon and @Hagar none of the rest of us has witnessed the history of a monarch changing in London........same ceremony done basically for over 1000 years ......

We have a similar ceremony here in Evadale.  I remember when Marvin “Toadstool” Frazier passed away and Billy Bob McWherter was proclaimed the new King of Moonshine.  Many a tear was shed that day, until free shine was passed around.

:rofl: 

• LOL! 2

Just now, Hagar said:

We have a similar ceremony here in Evadale.  I remember when Marvin “Toadstool” Frazier passed away and Billy Bob McWherter was proclaimed the new King of Moonshine.  Many a tear was shed that day, until free shine was passed around.

@KirtFalcon was around for Henry VIII...... Wasn't Mary Queen of Scots your first one to witness????

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

If you haven't watched The Crown, I highly recommend it. You will come away from that with a lot of insight and respect for her.  

I already hold her in the highest regards.  Despite all the sparkling jewels and royal robes, she still outshines them all.  A prime example of what a leader should act like.  As I posted elsewhere, we’ll not see her like again.

On 9/9/2022 at 8:54 AM, Hagar said:

Doomer is still the King of the Sabine River bottoms, and he still shreds up the backroads and trails to make it to the football games.