One Year Bandwagon Fan Rental Application

Stoney

Looking to change up my Friday night allegiance for the year. Only East Texas schools need apply. Must have a killer concession stand, a nice spot on the fence close to a end zone and not be from Diana. You will get a loyal SDC admin and a extra vote in your weekly will we win poll. Who may or may not be able to cook the books on said voting better than a Clinton democrat. 

• LOL! 7

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Looking to change up my Friday night allegiance for the year. Only East Texas schools need apply. Must have a killer concession stand, a nice spot on the fence close to a end zone and not be from Diana. You will get a loyal SDC admin and a extra vote in your weekly will we win poll. Who may or may not be able to cook the books on said voting better than a Clinton democrat. 

Colmesneil has what you're looking for.......lol

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

Come on over to Winny, much shorter drive than these others. Got a good burger, hot dog, french fries, pretzel, gourmet cookie, the whole nine yards

I didn't say we wanted him.... he said the word democrat......lost all interest. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Carthage - we don’t have Chik-Fil-A, but we do have some really good chicken strips and sweet tea. There is a ton of prime fence real estate by the east end zone, but you definitely will need to get to the game early enough to take one of the coveted fence spots. Added Bonus: more often than not, you are rooting for the state champs. Lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mikehoncho said:

Carthage - we don’t have Chuck-Fil-A, but we do have some really good chicken strips and sweet tea. There is a ton of prime fence real estate by the east end zone, but you definitely will need to get to the game early enough to take one of the coveted fence spots. Added Bonus: more often than not, you are rooting for the state champs. Lol

You forgot to say the 2nd largest jumbotron in East Texas. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

This is why I would not be a great car salesman, lol.  I'll cut you in on commission if Stoney picks us. 😂

Lol....i was just taking a cheap shot at yall for us getting a bigger jumbotron lol. Yall can't have everything damn it lol. 

• LOL! 3

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Diana has none of those things so you should be safe.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

You had our brisket tacos on home coming week? How bout them tamales them senoritas make...woooo.   Nearly converted ol tru blue one year...ask him.....lol