One Year Bandwagon Fan Rental Application

Stoney

I always thought Alto had the best concession stand because of the size and quantity of their smoked Turkey legs. But in 2010 them cats was thrashing us about 49-7. I had just got my drumstick but lost my grip on the danged thing. Some Alto kid on the sidewalk scoop'd'n'scored it before I could ever even turn around.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

18 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

You can watch the game on Jumbotron from the parking lot if you want. That way you can enjoy the AC and whatever food or beverage you want. Lol

See I was thinking the winning school would provide me with my own personal Portacool fan. 

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

See I was thinking the winning school would provide me with my own personal Portacool fan. 

I can get you a seat in the air conditioned press box. Come on down Saturday. 

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:See I was thinking the winning school would provide me with my own personal Portacool fan.

10 hours ago, Stoney said:

Tatum and Joaquin bringing the heat in these negotiations. They gotta be the lead dogs of this thing.

Can always come over early and watch Leven Barker lead our state ranked volleyball team in the, always luxurious, Eagle Coliseum before the Friday night lights action. 

14 hours ago, Hayseed said:

I always thought Alto had the best concession stand because of the size and quantity of their smoked Turkey legs. But in 2010 them cats was thrashing us about 49-7. I had just got my drumstick but lost my grip on the danged thing. Some Alto kid on the sidewalk scoop'd'n'scored it before I could ever even turn around.

That is laugh out loud funny right there.

• Thanks 1