One Year Bandwagon Fan Rental Application

Stoney

15 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Sad part is y’all’s general public didn’t pay fir y’all’s correct? Didn’t someone cut a check?

All our new digital campus signs were paid for with grants funds (zero local dollars), but folks still complain. 

You give raises to teachers, they complain you need to improve facilities. You improve facilities, they complain that you're not paying teachers enough. 

Some people are not happy unless they're miserable. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2022 at 12:48 PM, Stoney said:

Looking to change up my Friday night allegiance for the year. Only East Texas schools need apply. Must have a killer concession stand, a nice spot on the fence close to a end zone and not be from Diana. You will get a loyal SDC admin and a extra vote in your weekly will we win poll. Who may or may not be able to cook the books on said voting better than a Clinton democrat. 

What team did you decide to be a fan of this season since you gave up on Harmony?

• Wow 1

On 12/3/2022 at 2:21 AM, Eagleborn said:

Anyone know what team the guy from Harmony decided on? It’s a shame he didn’t stay with his school after the rough start. 

Their turnaround started after he left......I can relate to that.....🤣😂

• LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Their turnaround started after he left......I can relate to that.....🤣😂

The only reason A&M hasn't won a natty in the last couple decades is entirely connected to Stoney's lifelong fandom. 

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

You misspelled ever. 

No, I didn't. Stoney hasn't been alive forever. Poor guy can't be held responsible for what happened (or didn't happen) before he was born. 

• LOL! 2