Liberals attacking economists should check their student loan hypocrisy

Monte1076

"Progressives do indeed have a different way of thinking, and the laws of supply and demand do not enter into it. Politics and power do."

This is all that needs to be said about those who support student loan forgiveness. If you take out a loan, you should have to pay it back. Period!!!!! 

But then again it is an opinion piece, and we know opinions are like noses, everyone has one. 

16 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

"Progressives do indeed have a different way of thinking, and the laws of supply and demand do not enter into it. Politics and power do."

This is all that needs to be said about those who support student loan forgiveness. If you take out a loan, you should have to pay it back. Period!!!!! 

But then again it is an opinion piece, and we know opinions are like noses, everyone has one. 

I wonder if the Biden Administration will pay off the remaining $10K on my mortgage, so I don't have to.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I wonder if the Biden Administration will pay off the remaining $10K on my mortgage, so I don't have to.

Yet no one complains about the govt buyouts AND the politicians who had their PPP loans forgiven. We always attack the poor and never the rich for doing the same thing. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Yet no one complains about the govt buyouts AND the politicians who had their PPP loans forgiven. We always attack the poor and never the rich for doing the same thing. 

The federal government should NOT be bailing out anyone. That is part of a free market society--without government interference, it would work a lot better. But the federal government should NOT be in the student loan business, they should not bail out car companies, they should not be handing out social security or welfare. Those should all be state initiatives, not the national governments. Maybe if they spent more time securing the border from the criminals, the liberals in yankee states wouldn't be whining on the TV so much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1