Not flying my American flag at half-staff for no English queen

Doomer

Sorry for the Queen that she died at 92 or whatever. I am sure she's done good things in her many years for her country, but I don't feel the need to grieve for the dame. She's English and I don't see the need to fly my stars stripes low for a show of patriotism.  #TrueStorie.tm 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I won't be shopping at any business that does either.  She's not a politician and she wasn't even the head of State.  She was inherited her celebrity title.  I'm sure she did some good things for the people of UK and their territories, but we aren't one of them any longer.  Her title is just pomp and circumstance.  Even Australia is already calling to become a Republic.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I won't be shopping at any business that does either.  She's not a politician and she wasn't even the head of State.  She was inherited her celebrity title.  I'm sure she did some good things for the people of UK and their territories, but we aren't one of them any longer.  Her title is just pomp and circumstance.  Even Australia is already calling to become a Republic.  

TrueStorie.