Week Four: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (3-0) at Lufkin Panthers (3-0)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2022 at 12:30 AM

21 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

This bad? Come on. We’ve never had a game like this ever at Abe lol literally ever.

What does have to do with anything? Absolutely nothing. I've seen both teams. One is great and the other is meh.

Edited by VonG

Congrats Lobos. Complete domination. I didn’t expect Lufkin to win, but definitely was hoping for a chance or at least a close game. Didn’t happened. Those kids from LV played on another level tonight. Although our offense isn’t that special, they were prepared for basically everything. They were very diverse on offense too and had speed everywhere. I can see why they are considered the top dog in 5A. Heck of a showing tonight at Abe of all places against a rival. 

As for Lufkin, honestly not sure how to feel about us now. The kids weren’t prepared. Coaches didn’t mix things up and not going for it on 4th down and inches really showed we were playing scared and had no faith of winning this one. I kinda thought the defense was back after the Consol game. Definitely don’t feel that way now. We had some bright spots in the secondary at times, but other than that…..i just don’t know now. The offense is still having the same issues on the oline and at Qb. The Special teams were horrible as well. The kids had no fight or hunger really in them other than a few players. Well…..other than trying to actually fight Longview players. Just sad to watch all around. Hope they can turn it around on the road next week. Can’t start 0-2 in district and expect to go to the playoffs this season. 

But 84, jbabi, 07 and Anti, It was good to see y’all again and I hope everyone made it back safely. Good luck the rest of the way! 

Edited by Pack007
  • Love 5

43 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Congrats Lobos. Complete domination. I didn’t expect Lufkin to win, but definitely was hoping for a chance or at least a close game. Didn’t happened. Those kids from LV played on another level tonight. Although our offense isn’t that special, they were prepared for basically everything. They were very diverse on offense too and had speed everywhere. I can see why they are considered the top dog in 5A. Heck of a showing tonight at Abe of all places against a rival. 

As for Lufkin, honestly not sure how to feel about us now. The kids weren’t prepared. Coaches didn’t mix things up and not going for it on 4th down and inches really showed we were playing scared and had no faith of winning this one. I kinda thought the defense was back after the Consol game. Definitely don’t feel that way now. We had some bright spots in the secondary at times, but other than that…..i just don’t know now. The offense is still having the same issues on the oline and at Qb. The Special teams were horrible as well. The kids had no fight or hunger really in them other than a few players. Well…..other than trying to actually fight Longview players. Just sad to watch all around. Hope they can turn it around on the road next week. Can’t start 0-2 in district and expect to go to the playoffs this season. 

But 84, jbabi, 07 and Anti, It was good to see y’all again and I hope everyone made it back safely. Good luck the rest of the way! 

It is always great to see you! Good luck the rest of the way!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

Always great getting to see you friend. Best of luck to your boys the rest of the way.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Great to see you again. Always enjoy watching a game with a fan. Even from the other team. Pulling for the Pack the rest of the way. I’m sure we will see you down the line.  Good luck. 

• Like 1