More voting irregularities found….

gamewatcher63

On 9/10/2022 at 12:19 AM, DAWG91 said:

For me this article is behind a paywall.  I can only speculate as to it's contents but my response would likely remain the same:   81 million.  Most popular guy ever. 

Try looking at the article from a different device or browser. Sites like that sometimes give you a limited number of free article views.

15 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Image result for these people going to overthrow govt meme

So true, but only the winners get to decide what is treason or not. Just like Franklin said, that if the signers of the declaration were caught by the British, they would certainly hang, all together or separate. 

And because you win an election does not allow you to decide the other side committed treason because they protest. Even if some think it was violent--but not as half as bad as those "protests" in Minnesota, Oregon, or Washington. 

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, still in throes of delusion and lunacy regarding the 2020 election, which places you in the silly minority of the country? CHECK

And, still beholden to carrying water for the corporative oligarch overlords? CHECK

Just like the libtards that STILL question the 2000 election and the 2004 election and the 2016 election…..

On 9/12/2022 at 7:37 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I got called names last time I posted a link that long.....🤣😂🤣😂

I get called names all the time. Dollar General sells tissue cheap if anyone needs to cry.

The comment thread is long, because there are that many links to articles about people being caught for election fraud. Take a wild guess which party every one of them is from.

Edited by 88YoePride
  • LOL! 1