WEEK 4: Carthage (3-0) Vs. Marshall (2-1)

Mavchamp

Week 4: Carthage (3-0) Vs. Marshall (2-1)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Carthage in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Carthage in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, AledoAlumni said:

Sometimes I feel like you can copy old post from these past 10 years or so that mention how good Carthage is and apply it for the current team. Seems like the same old story. Domination. But like every year they have to prove it in the playoffs. 

100% truth.

Gotta earn it every season.

The UIL does not present trophies to any team until the week before Christmas.

• Like 2

On 9/20/2022 at 7:29 AM, AledoAlumni said:

Sometimes I feel like you can copy old post from these past 10 years or so that mention how good Carthage is and apply it for the current team. Seems like the same old story. Domination. But like every year they have to prove it in the playoffs. 

This Dawg team is unique because the defensive starters have not given up a single point through 4 games. 
What makes them special is 4 of the starters are sophomores, 3 D linemen and 1 linebacker. 
They are big, strong and quick off the ball. One of the D linemen is number 2 in all of East Texas in sacks. 
If they keep improving game by game, we could be witnessing a very special group considering the defense had to replace 9 starters. 
The offense is what we thought they would be. They were super young last year and had a lot of growing pains. 
Conner Cuff is now a field general on the field with four outstanding receivers, big strong and quick offensive line and running backs that are very physical. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EAST80MAVERICK said:

Speaking of epitome....anyone have any word on the status of the Marshall student that was assaulted after the game this past Friday night?

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

Trying to get this thread removed?

Sounds like you know the story, so tell us how it went down!

I can’t find where I replied to you saying the exact same BS earlier, but I’ll say it again since you wanna be cute. The Marshall student initiated the assault.  Not very smart though to sucker punch a football player in the back of the head while he’s amongst teammates, is it? Everyone can guess what happens next.

Just now, EAST80MAVERICK said:

Insults...... usually the first thing to come out of someone's mouth when they are offended.  It'll be alright sweet heart...yall won.  At least you have that.

Just calling it like I see it. I'm not the nice guy of Smoaky. I get suspended sometimes for calling people asshats.  You are newer on here. You will get used to it.  

• LOL! 2