Week 4 Daingerfield vs Center

tigernationfan

Who will win  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the dub

This poll is closed to new votes

I took a 4 day vacation from smoaky and thought surely I would come back to 15 pages on this thread.  I see some of you tiger fans have high hopes like last week.  I like the fire 🔥  though.  But if we play like we did last week it may be a rough ride.  Daingerfield for the win and give center a rough ride,  they like rough rides. They are in fact the rough riders 😆 weather for game time looks like it's going to be a cool briskly 58 degrees with a 9 mph wind out of the north.  May see some light and variable dust flurries. It may rain but it may not.  Safe travels to the game and back home for both teams and fans.  Injury free game,  and I will be back next week to chalk it up about whether the bye week will beat us or not.  TNF OUT......

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

I took a 4 day vacation from smoaky and thought surely I would come back to 15 pages on this thread.  I see some of you tiger fans have high hopes like last week.  I like the fire 🔥  though.  But if we play like we did last week it may be a rough ride.  Daingerfield for the win and give center a rough ride,  they like rough rides. They are in fact the rough riders 😆 weather for game time looks like it's going to be a cool briskly 58 degrees with a 9 mph wind out of the north.  May see some light and variable dust flurries. It may rain but it may not.  Safe travels to the game and back home for both teams and fans.  Injury free game,  and I will be back next week to chalk it up about whether the bye week will beat us or not.  TNF OUT......

Edited by KrookedWolfe

7 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

TNF it's more expectations than high hopes. I expect the defense to play better, similar to the first two non district games. The Tigers gave up a lot to Timpson that I feel can easily be corrected. The offense can move the ball and score points. I think they'll do it this week because the Center defense is proven to be weak. I'll take the Tigers by 14-21 Friday night. We'll see 👀 

On 9/11/2022 at 3:06 PM, KrookedWolfe said:

The Tigers have to stop the run. If you take a minute and look at the Timpson game our players were in position to make tackles on almost all plays that we gave up a score. We have to look at making the sure tackle rather than the big hit to make the crowd and teammates say "Ahhh".  Bussey was a exceptional Qb with great ability, but we had hands on him several times and didn't make the play.  Focus this week in practice and don't let Center expose us like last week. Daingerfield has to handle business going forward. Let the loss go, wish them luck and prepare for next year when you see the Bears again. Meanwhile don't be discouraged by the tongue lashing we'll surely get. Go Blue 🐅 

Did y’all play that bad or is Timpson that good? Most times you play bad it is because of the opposition. In this one I have Daingerfield by 14. Timpson could match/or have the advantage with speed and athleticism, Center won’t be able to do that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

Did y’all play that bad or is Timpson that good? Most times you play bad it is because of the opposition. In this one I have Daingerfield by 14. Timpson could match/or have the advantage with speed and athleticism, Center won’t be able to do that.

I agree with that Indaeast.  Timpson outplayed the Tigers 🐅. I won't say we played bad, but I will say we didn't play up to our potential. I said before that game that it would be very unlikely that we'd face another game changer like the QB. Still I think it was a positive test for us, to expose what we should fix. I don’t see Center being able to do that. I could be wrong, but we'll see in a few days. 👀 

Edited by KrookedWolfe

16 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I agree with that Indaeast.  Timpson outplayed the Tigers 🐅. I won't say we played bad, but I will say we didn't play up to our potential. I said before that game that it would be very unlikely that we'd face another game changer like the QB. Still I think it was a positive test for us, to expose what we should fix. I don’t see Center being able to do that. I could be wrong, but we'll see in a few days. 👀 

Certainly, possible that you "could be wrong". Not many in "all-time prediction history" have been "more wrong" than you last week.