Week 4 Daingerfield vs Center

tigernationfan

Who will win  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the dub

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

They definitely have an abundance of excuses. All we heard for the year is how "DF is more athletic than Center" or "DF has more speed than Center", "DF will not see anyone with speed like Timpson again this year".

Meanwhile Caden Dixon runs for 354 yards and 6 TDs against the slower and undermanned DF. Center gashing DF at every turn. #7 and #8 for DF are definite big-time players, but just like others are learning, it takes more than a couple and Center has a stable. 

Each time you name players that were out you leave out our starting RB #3 which was a major loss.(in 1st quarter) If you look at the score Dfield did their share of gashing too. The score was knotted at 44 until the middle of the 4th quarter.  

Edited by KrookedWolfe

14 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

495 Enrollment difference. Hell....thats like us scheduling Leveretts Chapel lmao

Had a friend play at Leverett Chapel in 1973 said that a guy named Bobby Mitchell from Big Sandy ran him over on the kick off and last thing he remembers as they took him off was the score was like 82- 0 

Edited by Wild74

6 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Your 3 wins are against a team in a class lower than yall by 2 in 4 OTs, a team 2 classes lower than yall that put up 44 points on yall, and flippin Spring Hill. I mean......you gonna get to go back and quote every thing someone says during Carthage week after the game and give a little cute comment? Prolly gonna get slapped by Van and Rusk with McCown spinning it, too. All that mess talking just to finish 4th or 5th in district while DF runs the table in district and goes 3 to 4 deep or more. 

E8 a dude like this won't even be around to comment when they play Carthage. I'm not to sure about Rusk, but when they play Van he may comment a couple of times. Dfield had #7,#8 out which are both 2 way starters at WR/DB. Dco #3 RB was injured in the 1st quarter. Our young backup players still managed to hang 44 points on them. Good Luck to Center, but we will all see who has the most productive season. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Center Enrollment 739.5

Daingerfield Enrollment 271

(According to PigskinPrep, thanks to Wild74)

Excuses or facts? 

Great win Center.. Good luck with teams your size. Let's see which season ends better. 

"Excuses". DF scheduled the game. "You" and everyone else said DF was "more athletic". Now you are going to your excuse. 

6 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

E8 a dude like this won't even be around to comment when they play Carthage. I'm not to sure about Rusk, but when they play Van he may comment a couple of times. Dfield had #7,#8 out which are both 2 way starters at WR/DB. Dco #3 RB was injured in the 1st quarter. Our young backup players still managed to hang 44 points on them. Good Luck to Center, but we will all see who has the most productive season. 

We commenting right now. You been running your mouth for several weeks. At least you are now admitting that Center was the more athletic team. Does not matter why. Your players were flat worn out and quit in the 4th QTR. 

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Subtract DFs enrollment from yall all together and yall are still almost 4A lmao

That didnt seem to help Tatum against DF. Nor did it help DF against Timpson. You definitely gave up on the "more athletic" proclamation. Now your battle cry is "you are more athletic, but it is because you are the bigger school". 

What changed? You now "know" that Tatum and DF are "not" more athletic, and you are now trying to find a way to deflect. You were "wrong" repeatedly and the "size variance" (that you now invoke) is the only means to retain some semblance of credibility.   

Just be glad you caught us in week 1. Yall get rolled by 4 TDs or better next year. You will probably start with the "yall are bigger than us" next year because you "know" now that you and DF do not have the players. Tatum really gone come up short without Fite and the C.  

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Well I stand corrected. I didnt have accurate data....I don't pay for that site. Lol

You have been "standing corrected" about may things lately. Here is another thing you will "stand corrected" about, You said: "Center going to slapped by Rusk and Van". 

8 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

That didnt seem to help Tatum against DF. Nor did it help DF against Timpson. You definitely gave up on the "more athletic" proclamation. Now your battle cry is "you are more athletic, but it is because you are the bigger school". 

What changed? You now "know" that Tatum and DF are "not" more athletic, and you are now trying to find a way to deflect. You were "wrong" repeatedly and the "size variance" (that you now invoke) is the only means to retain some semblance of credibility.   

Just be glad you caught us in week 1. Yall get rolled by 4 TDs or better next year. You will probably start with the "yall are bigger than us" next year because you "know" now that you and DF do not have the players. Tatum really gone come up short without Fite and the C.  

Lol.....jump off the broom at CHS and listen. DF and Tatum will both go further in their respective classes than Center will. Yall had a nice little run against small schools in non-district. Yall mediocre at best. Give it up. Ride that non-district horse baby. Air up them B-balls where yall got a chance. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

We commenting right now. You been running your mouth for several weeks. At least you are now admitting that Center was the more athletic team. Does not matter why. Your players were flat worn out and quit in the 4th QTR. 

I hope they was worn out yall out number them 8-1 lol

32 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

"Excuses". DF scheduled the game. "You" and everyone else said DF was "more athletic". Now you are going to your excuse. 

Makes sense for DF to schedule a game against a larger school. Doesn’t make sense for Center to jump on here proclaiming to be worldbeaters after a win that wasn’t total domination. Yeah, DF fans talked smack pregame, it’s what they do. Take the W and move on. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol.....jump off the broom at CHS and listen. DF and Tatum will both go further in their respective classes than Center will. Yall had a nice little run against small schools in non-district. Yall mediocre at best. Give it up. Ride that non-district horse baby. Air up them B-balls where yall got a chance. 

Understood. But Tatum and DF are not as "good" as Center. Good thing about these forums is that everyone can go back and see what you said.

You probably be a Carthage fan moving forward. I see Kwolf already looking to Carthage to handle his business. 

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

Makes sense for DF to schedule a game against a larger school. Doesn’t make sense for Center to jump on here proclaiming to be worldbeaters after a win that wasn’t total domination. Yeah, DF fans talked smack pregame, it’s what they do. Take the W and move on. 

Makes since for folks like YOU and the others who "were wrong" to say "take the W and move on". We talking after the game, yall talk before the game. The way these forums work is you dont have to keep responding. You can just move on, knowing that you were wrong. 

3 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Understood. But Tatum and DF are not as "good" as Center. Good thing about these forums is that everyone can go back and see what you said.

You probably be a Carthage fan moving forward. I see Kwolf already looking to Carthage to handle his business. 

We graduated 29, got a new staff, learned a new system, when yall had 16 starters returning and we took yall to 4 OTs to bro. ulat half yalls enrollment. Yall.l got nearly 500 more than DF........fans talk mess. You new to smoaky? We talk mess, congratulate the winner....and move on. You hung up on 3As. Bro.......3As lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 89Falcon said:

Makes since for folks like YOU and the others who "were wrong" to say "take the W and move on". We talking after the game, yall talk before the game. The way these forums work is you dont have to keep responding. You can just move on, knowing that you were wrong. 

Just like a punk to talk after a win........congratulate and move on like you been there.....unless you haven't, I guess. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

He from Carthage....you gonna get plenty of talk prior and after.....if you around to talk it. 

Edited by Eagle8

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We graduated 29, got a new staff, learned a new system, when yall had 16 starters returning and we took yall to 4 OTs to bro. ulat half yalls enrollment. Yall.l got nearly 500 more than DF........fans talk mess. You new to smoaky? We talk mess, congratulate the winner....and move on. You hung up on 3As. Bro.......3As lol. 

"Fans talk mess"? Thats what I am doing now. Where can I find the rule about "when I can talk"?