Week 4 Daingerfield vs Center

tigernationfan

Who will win  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the dub

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Just like a punk to talk after a win........congratulate and move on like you been there.....unless you haven't, I guess. 

Nobody saying anything "about a punk" except you. Some people think "punks talk and then dont back it up" (like the mad folks on here who been wrong and cant admit it). Nothing more frustrating than being wrong over and over then getting that "crow". 

8 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Makes since for folks like YOU and the others who "were wrong" to say "take the W and move on". We talking after the game, yall talk before the game. The way these forums work is you dont have to keep responding. You can just move on, knowing that you were wrong. 

Check the poll bro. I picked Center to win. 
You beat two quality programs, but y’all got numbers big time.  What are you proving by continuing to talk? They know they lost!

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

You beat two quality programs, but y’all got numbers big time.  What are you proving by continuing to talk? They know they lost!

I guess they aint used to being okay. 

3 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Who said this? 

Somebody that dont give a damn about either....you want him to eat crow on DF behalf? Stack our enrollment with DF and it still might not reach yalls. And they just beat 5A Marshall.....boy, know your role. Mediocre 4A D2 rolling through, guys. Acknowledge the parade, please. 

Edited by Eagle8
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

North Desoto HS 739 Enrollment 

Center HS 739.5 Enrollment

People make posts about "moving on", call people "punks" for "not moving on", same people been wrong about everything and then keep coming back, "not moving on". People who talk out both sides of their mouth and cant own up for their words. 

You can post enrollments, try to jump on Carthage bandwagon, call people punks, tell people to move when you dont, but you are the one who has been wrong. Everyone can go back and read all the things you specifically were wrong about. 

41 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Hahahahahaha! You quoting my exchange with @Doomer???? I was just BSing with him about his astronomical score! Didn’t imagine y’all would combine for a hundred points!

Yep. Heard the Riders cheer girls went from yelling 'stop em riders stop'em' to slow'em, slow'em.....to 'make'em weave some at least please!' Desoto scored 71 points on CHS the week before.

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

People make posts about "moving on", call people "punks" for "not moving on", same people been wrong about everything and then keep coming back, "not moving on". People who talk out both sides of their mouth and cant own up for their words. 

You can post enrollments, try to jump on Carthage bandwagon, call people punks, tell people to move when you dont, but you are the one who has been wrong. Everyone can go back and read all the things you specifically were wrong about. 

You are continually talking, but expecting us to be quiet when you're speaking directly to us. The point is that Center is decent at best and won't make it near as far as the teams you're bragging about beating. Make sure you keep record of this comment. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

You are continually talking, but expecting us to be quiet when you're speaking directly to us. The point is that Center is decent at best and won't make it near as far as the teams you're bragging about beating. Make sure you keep record of this comment. 

Will do, notice every post I have made has a quote. I am not the one telling people to "be quiet". That was your fellow "wrong posters".  

You can keep coming back and you can keep being wrong, I am good with it. You will need to wait till after the Shelby County games next year to start talking, going to be much worse when Timpson and Center players are SR dominant.  

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

Center has 4A enrollment #s & 3A athletics #s. The 731 (or whatever the # was) is misleading. Just wanted to clear that up. 

47 minutes ago, SilverFox32 said:

Center has 4A enrollment #s & 3A athletics #s. The 731 (or whatever the # was) is misleading. Just wanted to clear that up. 

That is hard to believe, and on the program if so. Still Doesn’t matter. In theory, Center has 230 more boys than DF. You can figure 1 out of 5-7 boys is a good athlete, and 1 out of 20 is a great athlete. I’ll let you do the math from there.

we play Canyon Randall in 2 weeks. Our enrollment is 278, theirs is 1190. Realistically, if we can play with them for a half I’m good with it. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

That is hard to believe, and on the program if so. Still Doesn’t matter. In theory, Center has 230 more boys than DF. You can figure 1 out of 5-7 boys is a good athlete, and 1 out of 20 is a great athlete. I’ll let you do the math from there.

we play Canyon Randall in 2 weeks. Our enrollment is 278, theirs is 1190. Realistically, if we can play with them for a half I’m good with it. 

Shhhhh, since you scheduled them you should win. That's it......thats the law. You scheduled them so if you lose, you're lesser than them. And you better not say anything good about your team prior either....cuz if you do, and you lose.....even if it's by 2.....you are extremely inferior. Even if you have the chance to and will likely go further in the playoffs.....INFERIOR. Case Closed. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Shhhhh, since you scheduled them you should win. That's it......thats the law. You scheduled them so if you lose, you're lesser than them. And you better not say anything good about your team prior either....cuz if you do, and you lose.....even if it's by 2.....you are extremely inferior. Even if you have the chance to and will likely go further in the playoffs.....INFERIOR. Case Closed. 

I really didn't want to get into this discussion, but let's be fair, the numbers you posted are probably accurate, but just because there are approximately 470 more students in the school of Center ISD, doesn't mean they had more players on their roster. When I watch the Tatum/Center game, the first thing I notice when the players came out on the field just before the National anthem was how many more players Tatum had vs Center. I was like, ok. Also, if I remember correctly, both Tatum and Daingerfield were ranked in their respected classifications. Tatum at #17 or #19 and Daingerfield at #3 or #4. While Center was ranked #52 at the start of the season in 4 A and #43 after the Tatum game. But with that being said, the winners should enjoy the victory and the losers should except the lost and both should move on. jmho.

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

I really didn't want to get into this discussion, but let's be fair, the numbers you posted are probably accurate, but just because there are approximately 470 more students in the school of Center ISD, doesn't mean they had more players on their roster. When I watch the Tatum/Center game, the first thing I notice when the players came out on the field just before the National anthem was how many more players Tatum had vs Center. I was like, ok. Also, if I remember correctly, both Tatum and Daingerfield were ranked in their respected classifications. Tatum at #17 or #19 and Daingerfield at #3 or #4. While Center was ranked #52 at the start of the season in 4 A and #43 after the Tatum game. But with that being said, the winners should enjoy the victory and the losers should except the lost and both should move on. jmho.

Tatum dressed out like 29 players against y’all. Y’all had less than that?