Gladewater vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Gladewater vs Malakoff   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, bearnation said:

HA... I will agree SH wasnt the best competition but GW just operates so much better in this offense... If you would of seen weeks 1 and 2 you would know what we mean 

Why did the coaching staff decide to switch to begin with? I see the difference but you guys got some things to clean up l. You guys will get a real test this week to see where y'all are at.

14 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Why did the coaching staff decide to switch to begin with? I see the difference but you guys got some things to clean up l. You guys will get a real test this week to see where y'all are at.

They hired a new OC and the offense he has been running for years was Wing-T (Grandgeorge @ Harmony)..... The Wing-T has been very successful in high school ball so my guess is the staff wanted to try it here. To their credit it wasn't working, at all, so they made the switch back to the I formation/inverted veer we've been running for a few years now....

Guest Tiger03lb
26 minutes ago, bearnation said:

Malakoff looks good... GW looked night and day better on offense vs SH.... Hopefully GW can hang around and see what happens in the 4th! 

We still got things to work on but I saw a different team on Friday than the week before against GV. So hopefully we still keep that going. I haven't heard if Jackson will be going on Friday yet or not. 

43 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

We still got things to work on but I saw a different team on Friday than the week before against GV. So hopefully we still keep that going. I haven't heard if Jackson will be going on Friday yet or not. 

Jackson or no Jackson this one gonna get out of hand 👀

Guest Tiger03lb
34 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Jackson or no Jackson this one gonna get out of hand 👀

We shall see. I do think you guys may have some sucess getting the qb involved running the ball. 

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I didn’t say which direction 😂 

So if it doesn't go y'alls way this week, which offense y'all switching to next week? 😆

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

GW gonna have to control the T.O.P. and limit turnovers. I think GW can stay in the game if it's a low scoring affair, but if it turns into a trackmeet.....🙈

Actually koff can do and has done some clock eating drives of their own. If koff doesn't show up like they did against GV, yeah, could be close game. They'll have to do something with Doc Renburg #10. He's been stepping up each week and has been a handful. 

We'll have to keep on getting better with tackling. As a lot of big plays has been due to that. 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

Actually koff can do and has done some clock eating drives of their own. If koff doesn't show up like they did against GV, yeah, could be close game. They'll have to do something with Doc Renburg #10. He's been stepping up each week and has been a handful. 

We'll have to keep on getting better with tackling. As a lot of big plays has been due to that. 

Our #2 would love for them to continue arm tackling 🤣