Gladewater vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Gladewater vs Malakoff   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb

I really don't know what to say. GW gave up mid/end of the 1st qtr but all 3 phases weren't good at all. I figured the offense would be trying to catch up but not what I saw. There is some talent there at some spots but there are worse issues than that. 

I don't think I've ever seen 2 straight kickoffs with no one trying to get to the ball. Mind that they weren't onside kicks.

Hope it gets better, good luck on the rest of the season. 

9 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I really don't know what to say. GW gave up mid/end of the 1st qtr but all 3 phases weren't good at all. I figured the offense would be trying to catch up but not what I saw. There is some talent there at some spots but there are worse issues than that. 

I don't think I've ever seen 2 straight kickoffs with no one trying to get to the ball. Mind that they weren't onside kicks.

Hope it gets better, good luck on the rest of the season. 

Gonna need more than luck 😂 y’all go win Region 2. 

2 minutes ago, coolbear99 said:

Probably so.  Johnny probably gonna promise them ribeye dinner from y'alls bodacious 😁

Meanwhile.....next week might get a little ugly too I'm afraid. Gunter is a machine. Very fundamentally sound. Gonna do everything right out of the pistol Flex. I suppose they'll run it a little better than SH did lol. 

Guest Tiger03lb
37 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Shout out to pitching that shut out in the second half though. 

Yep great job on the 3rd string rb, wrs, and a few OL. 

Guest Tiger03lb
28 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

🤫 

Don’t ruin it. 

Just as long as y'alls defense gives those high scoring games, they got a chance. I see y'all finally broke the below avg of 40 ppg. Good thing WR probably missed a few extra points. Great job 😆

Guest Tiger03lb

Great job by the tigers tonight. A lot better on tackling last night. That was something that was needed, imo. 

Looked as if both Tennison and Jackson were running harder and hitting the holes faster last night. Both those boys did a great job and glad to see they are looking good from last week. Haven't seen the stats yet but I'd say Tennison probably had close to 100 yds rushing and jackson somewhere between 50/80yds rushing and 40/50 yd receiving. 

Jones continues to get better each week. Had some great throws. 

Looking good heading into district next week. Just hope to stay healthy.