Waskom at Timpson

WildBear

Waskom @Timpson  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

21 hours ago, WolfNation said:

This Timpson team might be stronger than the 2019 San Augustine team. I’d feel dumb to bet against them, Timpson big.

I think that SA team was more rounded on offense but Timpson’s defense is better.  Which is what was needed for SA to get past the last 2 Semi Final games. Really hoping Timpson gets past the hump.   

27 minutes ago, Wolfman said:

I think that SA team was more rounded on offense but Timpson’s defense is better.  Which is what was needed for SA to get past the last 2 Semi Final games. Really hoping Timpson gets passed the hump.   

That team was so much fun to watch. Timpson has more play makers on offense they just haven’t touched the as ball much yet.  I’m hoping that plays to our favor as the season progress. Teams will dial in on certain players and then boom we are off to the races with another horse.  

28 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

That team was so much fun to watch. Timpson has more play makers on offense they just haven’t touched the as ball much yet.  I’m hoping that plays to our favor as the season progress. Teams will dial in on certain players and then boom we are off to the races with another horse.  

Always a good problem to have lol

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 5:25 PM, WolfNation said:

This Timpson team might be stronger than the 2019 San Augustine team. I’d feel dumb to bet against them, Timpson big.

This Timpson team would blowout any other team any school this size you've ever seen. This is a once in a lifetime thing we're seeing.

18 hours ago, Wolfman said:

I think that SA team was more rounded on offense but Timpson’s defense is better.  Which is what was needed for SA to get past the last 2 Semi Final games. Really hoping Timpson gets past the hump.   

This Timpson Team will win every game including the State Championship by as much as they want. 

20 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Is it really once in a lifetime if they only have 3 seniors?  Maybe twice in a lifetime……LOL!

Timpson is going through a good run right now, Waskom was similar in 2013, 2014 & 2015 we lost in the simis but brought back the entire team almost in 2014 and won the championship and lost most of their offensive players, but we had the Amies, Reasons Harkrider and Johnsons still in the pipeline and won again in 2015 but that was the end of the run as the talent dropped off, Keeling and staff kelp us competitive though the years and we had some very good ball players in 2020 & 2021, but ran into a very strong Franklin team Waskom still has some very good players this year but a whole new staff and only one offensive returning starter makes the switch over very hard. Timpson is in a good spot right now and I have no doubt they will see the title game the next couple of years at the least.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Is it really once in a lifetime if they only have 3 seniors?  Maybe twice in a lifetime……LOL!

I mean this Team. Not just this year. I promise when it's all over everyone will talk about this team like they do the 83 Daingerfield Tigers.