3-0 Mildred eagles vs 3-0 Price Carlisle

upullinmychain

Mildred @ Carlisle   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

So,mildred has played down a classification in all three games?is life oak cliff a private school or what? 

Carlisle has played up all three games with mmm somewhat modest success.

So I ask,whom should be ready to play the next 3a team on their schedule?them or us? Because I know for a fact,our next opponent is a 3a again..lol and the following week also...lol 

I know they will be big underdogs but I have to go with Mildred...I want to congratulate Coach Callahan on getting his first head coaching job and getting off to a good start. He is one of the best line coaches and nice guys that I have ever been around and definitely deserved to finally get a Head coaching job!! 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I know they will be big underdogs but I have to go with Mildred...I want to congratulate Coach Callahan on getting his first head coaching job and getting off to a good start. He is one of the best line coaches and nice guys that I have ever been around and definitely deserved to finally get a Head coaching job!! 

No one has been able to stop Eaves yet. Mildred won't either. Indians by 21

It’s been a few years since I’ve been to a high school football game. My middle son is a coach now and I went to the Arp-Carlisle game. Eaves is legit. He would be a game changer at any level. With that being said, it’s going to take a great team to keep him check. 

I look forward to watching their run at a title this year. I’ve definitely become a Brody Eaves fan. I just wish he was 6’ and 210lbs with that speed. Fun kid to watch. 

4 hours ago, Kat77 said:

Carlisle by a bunch!

4 hours ago, Ignorantfan said:

It’s been a few years since I’ve been to a high school football game. My middle son is a coach now and I went to the Arp-Carlisle game. Eaves is legit. He would be a game changer at any level. With that being said, it’s going to take a great team to keep him check. 

I look forward to watching their run at a title this year. I’ve definitely become a Brody Eaves fan. I just wish he was 6’ and 210lbs with that speed. Fun kid to watch. 

Eaves had runs of 70, 22, 21, 19, 39, 16, 31, 11, 19, 21, and 16 yards against Arp and had runs of 28, 41 and 38 called back by holding calls. He’s averaging 231.6 yards per game and has 695 yards in three games. He’s averaging 17.4 yards per carry. Lot of fun to watch and he’s not by himself.

31 minutes ago, Playfor77 said:

Eaves had runs of 70, 22, 21, 19, 39, 16, 31, 11, 19, 21, and 16 yards against Arp and had runs of 28, 41 and 38 called back by holding calls. He’s averaging 231.6 yards per game and has 695 yards in

He is fun to watch, but so are the rest of them. Everybody on the field has been playing like their hair is on fire. If anyone tries to key on him we have talent in other places too. 😁  Brody is quick to thank his teammates for their blocks and hustle. I like that about him too.

• Like 1

Opponents can't key Brody,them recievers will hurt the DC feelings quick if they do..and when he's on the outside as a reciever,gotta keep a safety over the top because of the speed differential..defensive coordinator nightmare match up for sure..them tight ends keeping linebackers tied up,prevents them shading outside to the flats on the split end..  

14 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Dave Campbell's has Carlisle moved up from #10 to #8. MaxPreps has Carlisle at #3.

It's funny,2teams with 2 loss's are ranked higher but in all honesty the teams that beat them weren't truely stellar and really only a division up..but oh well,it'll all play out in the end.rankings really don't count unless you lift that trophy up at jerrah world..js