3-0 Mildred eagles vs 3-0 Price Carlisle

upullinmychain

Mildred @ Carlisle   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, Playfor77 said:

Padilla had Carlisle #1, Albany 2 and Mart 3.

I really didn't want that to happen till around week 7-8..when we had gotten through the slog of 3a teams in our predistrict schedule..but it is what it is,Padilla is respected statewide and now we'll be on everybody's radar 🤷‍♂️

Now it's gonna get real,real fast..don't think Carlisle has ever been rated number one in state in football,in any (respectable) poll...at least in the (modern Era) of football.

• Like 1

Mildred is a ground and pounds slot /wing  offense, they gonna eat up clock and limit our touches and that's the nature of the beast with run centric opponents.so that being said,I would think this lowers our overall offensive tally,defense is going to have to step in the gap and get some take a ways for us to blow the top out the scoreboard..my prediction is somewhere in the lower echelon like the Harleton game ish...and that's OK 

We don't need to win every game by fiddly,just win and get better.get stronger and get tougher and get out this predistrict blitzkrieg of 3A teams unhurt and ready to rock dist.  We got bigger fish to fry,measuring contests ain't gonna get that ship,healthy and seasoned will tho..win and move on from here on out..Leave the wreckage in the dirt behind us AND BRING THE JUICE ✌️

• Like 1

Had an awsome dream last night,was in some strange stadium and watching a game between Indians and Panthers...was drizzling and wet and really cold,wind was blowing a howler and the stands were packed on both sides...scoreboard showed 0-0 in fourth quarter with less than a minute and Indians were driving inside the thirty and clocks rolling down........coaches hollering on both sides....playclock is counting down 18...17...16..........split end goes in motion and clang clang clang...alarm clock goes off,my dog barking and up and at em for another day at work...lol 

• LOL! 1

28 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Had an awsome dream last night,was in some strange stadium and watching a game between Indians and Panthers...was drizzling and wet and really cold,wind was blowing a howler and the stands were packed on both sides...scoreboard showed 0-0 in fourth quarter with less than a minute and Indians were driving inside the thirty and clocks rolling down........coaches hollering on both sides....playclock is counting down 18...17...16..........split end goes in motion and clang clang clang...alarm clock goes off,my dog barking and up and at em for another day at work...lol 

Dang alarm clock!….

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

Chain, you better get there early to get your spot on the fence. Being homecoming and a state ranking to boot, it's going to pull people out of the woodwork.

Ripper if you and Chain don't get your spot I have a birdseye view for you guys. JS

54 minutes ago, Blue42 said:

Ripper if you and Chain don't get your spot I have a birdseye view for you guys. JS

Was gonna ask about that but ain't sure what Friday beings for me yet,may be over in Louisiana moving a big crame south 🤷‍♂️

Edited by upullinmychain
Damn spell checking is 4-0 against meet those week 😂😂