3-0 Mildred eagles vs 3-0 Price Carlisle

upullinmychain

Mildred @ Carlisle   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

So we are streaming home games? Where would I find it in case I want to rewatch it.?

Nhsf it's a pay sight,we have a camera up in press box that broadcast live forever a fee..I used it in 2020 -2021  when rona was a thing..go ti their website and you can see the cost..tenaha has it and alot of other teams have it also..

7 hours ago, StillALion said:

Carlisle RB Brody Eaves is #1 in East Texas (all classes), #5 in Texas (all classes), and #73 in the nation in rushing … averaging 17.38 ypc and 231.7 ypg.   54 of the 72 players in the nation ahead of him have played either 1 or 2 more games.  So among players who have played 3 games he is 19th in the nation. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/news/Sabn7bFklUe1cE2NUaIbew/high-school-football-fresh-off-monster-performance%2c-malaki-dowell-of-tennessee-leads-national-rushing-yardage-leaders.htm

Thanks for the info big dog,he do hustle...lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClydesBoys96 said:

Tbh as a mustang fan just can't help but be a little jealous of the program over there at Carlisle.   In my days Carlisle used to barely score during the season.   My my how the tide has turned.  

Really pulling for Carlisle this year.  

It ebbs and it flows,but the tide is unstoppable..just take the ride...

Edited by upullinmychain

1 hour ago, ClydesBoys96 said:

Tbh as a mustang fan just can't help but be a little jealous of the program over there at Carlisle.   In my days Carlisle used to barely score during the season.   My my how the tide has turned.  

Really pulling for Carlisle this year.  

You might be the first from O town to ever pull for Carlisle! lol