3-0 Mildred eagles vs 3-0 Price Carlisle

upullinmychain

Mildred @ Carlisle   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

We thought it was a head injury. Thank God it wasn't. I hate to lose him too. Someone will step up and blossom.Ā  That would be nice. Praying for the young man. I think he's the type kid that will rehab so that he can play his Jr. year. He seems pretty gritty on the field. I know he had one heck of a head on collision. Again, praying for him and his family.

• Like 1

Our guys won,but played poorly at times,would get cooking then jist pump the brakes and coast awhile..coach was rotating groups in and out but the guys were just stale,think the festivities of the day robbed some of their concentration..

One more week of up classification and then we start playing people our own size for awhile..a welcome relieve I'm sure..

Edited by upullinmychain

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

We thought it was a head injury. Thank God it wasn't. I hate to lose him too. Someone will step up and blossom.Ā  That would be nice. Praying for the young man. I think he's the type kid that will rehab so that he can play his Jr. year. He seems pretty gritty on the field. I know he had one heck of a head on collision. Again, praying for him and his family.

Clay said he broke his fibula and tibula on one leg and his femur on the other. Itā€™s going to be a long, tough and painful recovery.

• Prayers 2

7 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Is Mildred a 3A d2?

Yes,some 3a D2 teams are tougher than others,that was a size mismatch,they were bigger across the board,but our dudes got heart for sure.the youngster that was in the head to head collision with z was in tears after the game,even our coaches talked to him,nothing unsportsman like in the collision,it was just a solid impact,kid was at full speed, z stood him up and the energy was transfered to z..that's football,unfortunately sometimes people get hurt in a physical violent game.