3-0 Mildred eagles vs 3-0 Price Carlisle

upullinmychain

Mildred @ Carlisle   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

15 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Mildred was a tough running team,but just couldn't handle all Carlisle's weapons..but they were game and that's what you need to get ready for dist..just wish we could have gotten out of the game without losing a very good player..

I hate to hear this… our small teams change quickly with injuries to maybe one or two players.

I wish the young man a good recovery.  Is he a Sr?

7 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

77 you get the stats from last night,I know they were running a 2man bird dog on Brody last night,so the others should have had a lift in stats.

Brody Eaves 10 carries, 130 yards, 3 TDs

Erik Garza three carries, 28 yards

Fernando Espinoza 13 of 18, 243 yards, 3 TDs, completed 10 of first 11 passes for 182 yards, 2 TDs

Clayton Hart five receptions, 70 yards, 2 TDs

Trent Eaves 3 receptions, 93 yards, 1 TD, 1 interception, 67 yard return

11 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

77 I posted your stats line to player of the week,I didn't see where you had bro.

Didn't have defensive stats,if you want to elaborate or dress it up some,I'll go back in and remove my post altogether sir.

Chain out ✌️

Coaches had their hands full Saturday, waiting on results of Z’s surgery, haven’t received defensive stats yet, I’ll post them as soon as I do. I’m gonna miss Lone Oak game, appreciate it if y’all will keep thread updated in live action.

39 minutes ago, Playfor77 said:

Coaches had their hands full Saturday, waiting on results of Z’s surgery, haven’t received defensive stats yet, I’ll post them as soon as I do. I’m gonna miss Lone Oak game, appreciate it if y’all will keep thread updated in live action.

Don't think I'll make it but oldest might be there.lo has nfhs so I can watch it Mobil.