Chapel hill at Nacogdoches

nacdragon07

Chapel Hill @ Nacogdoches   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Welp when it rains it pours. Nac returns to the friendly confines of Dragon stadium for the final non district matchup of the season against the dangerous chapel hill bulldogs. 

Nac got ran out the stadium against Lumberton while Chapel hill blew out Greenville. 

this one could get ugly for us as well. 

The way the boys are playing we could be looking at a 0-10 season.

I'm a little shocked at Nac's struggles this season.  This is a veteran team from back to back playoff appearances.  I honestly expected them to make some noise this season.... and they still might once district starts.   But as of right now..... things are pretty bleak looking.  They're struggling on both sides of the ball......

Predicting the Dragons in district play is going to be TOUGH.  Because right now....Hallsville and WH look ahead of them.  Not sure I have Nac finishing in the top 4 anymore.

48 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm a little shocked at Nac's struggles this season.  This is a veteran team from back to back playoff appearances.  I honestly expected them to make some noise this season.... and they still might once district starts.   But as of right now..... things are pretty bleak looking.  They're struggling on both sides of the ball......

Predicting the Dragons in district play is going to be TOUGH.  Because right now....Hallsville and WH look ahead of them.  Not sure I have Nac finishing in the top 4 anymore.

Disappointing to say the least. I wonder does Allman go after this season

49 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Disappointing to say the least. I wonder does Allman go after this season

As difficult as this season may or may not go for Nac.....starting all over would be more difficult in the long run IMHO.

Looks to me as Nac hired the wrong guy. Maybe they should have hired the OC that just put 52 on them, and it could have easily been 66, as Lumberton left 14 on the field in the first half. And they played twos in 4th quarter. 
same ole Nac, always looking outside for the Gipper. At least the OC would have not been invisible and hard to find. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, missionimpossible said:

Looks to me as Nac hired the wrong guy. Maybe they should have hired the OC that just put 52 on them, and it could have easily been 66, as Lumberton left 14 on the field in the first half. And they played twos in 4th quarter. 
same ole Nac, always looking outside for the Gipper. At least the OC would have not been invisible and hard to find. 

At this point I don’t think that would have made a difference. 

Nac losing to Lufkin isn’t a big deal. 

Losing to Lumberton isn’t huge. But HOW they lost to them is disturbing.  Not being competitive at all is what’s troubling.  If it had been a 21-14 or 28-21 loss… no biggie.  But the domination… yikes  

But that loss to Palestine IMHO set the tone. Nac should NOT be losing to Palestine.  5-6 years ago?  Sure. But Nac was suppose to be passed all that.  I have no explanation for the regression this season thus far. They had the most veteran team in the district returning. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 9/13/2022 at 8:01 AM, GoodOleBoy73 said:

CH by a lot.....but I have to wonder if this is getting them ready for district play?

IMO CH needed a couple games they could run loose with and have fun.

The first two games were disappointing due to T.D.’s called back for penalties. Penalties are part of the game but many were detrimental and didn’t help our teams self esteem.