Prayers for Troup

Lion54

9.14.22 3:20 update: 

Last update for today. Cooper has had a eventful day. As mentioned before, he did respond to stimuli and we are so grateful 🙌🏻 PRAISE JESUS! The Dr’s are optimistic about Coopers progress today. This is a day by day process. Exact words from dr. “We can’t let our high’s get to high, or our lows get to low”. Cooper is resting peacefully now. Thank you so much. We covet your continued prayers 🙏🏻💙

Specific prayer: 
1. Continued progress 
2. Pressure to remain low
3. Knowledge for medical staff 
4. Peace & strength for Susanne & Terry & family 

14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
1 John: 14-15

• Like 2
  • Prayers 4

Warriors KEEP Praying! Another positive morning friends. Cooper’s sedation was decreased this morning and he has responded🙌🏻 His doctor is pleased with his progress this morning. He is now resting peacefully again. The plan is to give him a “sedation vacation“ again tomorrow! This is all really great news! Our prayers are working! Keep them coming!

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9.15.22 9:40 pm 

Its been a good day friends. Cooper is resting peacefully, and we are praising God for all that he has done and will continue to do in Coop! Tomorrow will be a hard day for Coops teammates and coaches as they take the field for the first time without him. As you continue to pray for Coop, I ask that you also pray for our Troup Tiger Varsity team and coaching staff tomorrow. Please claim a time to pray tomorrow! Can you please share what city & state you are praying from? Thank you all so much for your continued support  and prayer💙#22 

Lord, watch over our boys and all the players on the field tomorrow.. give them peace, give them courage & give them strength. We know they will be playing their hearts out for #22… we pray all the glory, Father, points to you. 

5:00am
5:30am
6:00am
6:30am
7:00am
7:30am
8:00am
8:30am
9:00 am 
9:30 am 
10:00am
10:30am
11:00am
11:30am
12:00 pm
12:30 pm
1:00 pm
1:30 pm
2:00 pm
2:30 pm
3:00 pm
3:30 pm
4:00 pm
4:30 pm
5:00 pm
5:30 pm
6:00 pm
6:30 pm
7:00 pm
7:30 pm
8:00 pm
8:30 pm
9:00 pm
9:30 pm
10:00pm

Hit your knees, raise your hands and claim Cooper’s health and Gods Victory! Breakthrough will come in the name of Jesus 💙🙏🏻🙌🏻 #22
#PrayingForCooper

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lion54 said:

9.15.22 9:40 pm 

Its been a good day friends. Cooper is resting peacefully, and we are praising God for all that he has done and will continue to do in Coop! Tomorrow will be a hard day for Coops teammates and coaches as they take the field for the first time without him. As you continue to pray for Coop, I ask that you also pray for our Troup Tiger Varsity team and coaching staff tomorrow. Please claim a time to pray tomorrow! Can you please share what city & state you are praying from? Thank you all so much for your continued support  and prayer💙#22 

Lord, watch over our boys and all the players on the field tomorrow.. give them peace, give them courage & give them strength. We know they will be playing their hearts out for #22… we pray all the glory, Father, points to you. 

5:00am
5:30am
6:00am
6:30am
7:00am
7:30am
8:00am
8:30am
9:00 am 
9:30 am 
10:00am
10:30am
11:00am
11:30am
12:00 pm
12:30 pm
1:00 pm
1:30 pm
2:00 pm
2:30 pm
3:00 pm
3:30 pm
4:00 pm
4:30 pm
5:00 pm
5:30 pm
6:00 pm
6:30 pm
7:00 pm
7:30 pm
8:00 pm
8:30 pm
9:00 pm
9:30 pm
10:00pm

Hit your knees, raise your hands and claim Cooper’s health and Gods Victory! Breakthrough will come in the name of Jesus 💙🙏🏻🙌🏻 #22
#PrayingForCooper

7:02 am. Lord lift Cooper up above his injuries,makes him whole again,I ask this in you sons name,Jesus...

Amen...

• Like 2

7:37am from Tyler, Tx.

Lord, God, HigherPower...Whatever you like to be called, I ask that you lift Cooper, his family, the doctors, medical personnel, teammates, the city of Troup and keep his healing up. I know you can do miraculous things, and I ask that you please continue to pave a path for this young man on his journey to complete healing. Amen.

#PrayingForCooper

• Like 1

Today has been a step forward. Cooper is going to require ventilation over next few weeks so they placed a tracheostomy today. This will be cleaner, easier to manage and has less risk of infection. This may seem scary, but it’s the next step in our process. Cooper is able to breathe over the vent. However, the dr wants to control his CO2 levels (for optimal brain healing) and he uses the vent to do so. Cooper had a “sedation vacation this morning” and once again, things went well🙌🏻 Thank you so much for your support and prayers. We ask that you please specifically pray for:

1. Decrease in pressure on brain 
 2. No infection (there is always a risk for infection)
 3. Wisdom for doctors and medical staff
 4. Peace & rest for Cooper, Susanne, Terry & rest of family. 

We are so overwhelmed with all of your love and prayers. We realize we seem like a broken clock, but please continue to pray for Cooper. We know your prayers are what has carried us this far. We are so grateful and love you all. 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:6-7

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Prayers 1

Cooper update:

Cooper had a good weekend. With his sedation meds being reduced, he was able to hold his eyes open, squeeze our hands.  It was great seeing his beautiful brown eyes. Cooper is doing well with tracheostomy and we are grateful for this. The doctors tell us that what they are seeing from Cooper is what they consider normal for a trauma patient.  Cooper went to MRI this morning and the results were not as great as we had hoped. The MRI shows that Cooper has developed an epidural bleed. We are not exactly why or what has caused this. Though this is scary, and not what we want, this does not seem to be affecting Coopers neuro status right now. Praise Jesus!!! Cooper has been on anticoagulants so they do not want to take him to surgery for fear of clotting issues.  He will go for another MRI later in the week to see how this is progressing. Our prayer is that this bleed will resolve itself and begin to reabsorb. The doctors say that it can reabsorb and then Cooper would not need surgery.  Please pray with us specifically:

1 Bleed to resolve itself and reabsorb.
 2 Cooper not to have to go back to surgery
 3 Cooper’s neuro status not to be affected and to continue to progress.
 4 Knowledge for physicians and medical staff.
 5 Peace and comfort for Cooper as he continues to wake up
 6 Peace and strength for Susanne, Terry & rest of the family.
      7.  No infection (there is always a risk) 

Because of the expected slow recovery process.. I am going to do M/W/F updates unless something changes. So please pray for our #22. We need your prayers and are so grateful you are fighting this battle with us. Until Wednesday… 

"The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him—my father’s God, and I will exalt him."
Exodus 15:2

• Prayers 2

Cooper’s procedure is done. He is back in his room resting well. His dr is encouraged with his MRI report! He feels like it has improved. Cooper has a IVC filter now to prevent blood clots in his lungs. The plan will be to continue to reduce his sedation over the weekend until he is totally off.  Once the sedation is out of his system, we will be able to see what he can do. This is all great news! Coop is fighting 💪🏼 Your prayers are working! Please continue to fight this battle with us! You are all prayer warriors and we are so grateful💙 unless something changes… we will update Monday. Wishing you all a prayerful and restful weekend 💙2️⃣2️⃣

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Matthew 11:28-30

• Love 2
  • Prayers 2

9.24.22 :

Praise Report💙

Coop’s had a pretty busy day today. He’s had his eyes open spontaneously several times. They have him breathing for about 2 hrs at a time multiple times a day with just some pressure assist from the vent with the goal of upping that duration every day. This is helping train his lungs to get back to full strength. When he’s in charge he’s usually more alert. The doctor’s are pleased with his progress over the last two days. When he’s asked to respond to commands, you can see his effort. He’s hearing, just going to have to work those motor skills every day. He’s moving his lips too, looks like he’s mouthing or trying to. He’s got fishing shows on tv now so he can get some familiar stimulation and motivation to get back out on the water.

Keep praying Warriors 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Like 1
  • Prayers 4

Cooper is having another successful day. He has been breathing on his own for most of day. This is a huge accomplishment. He’s opened his eyes a few times and we are so thankful to see those brown eyes. Keep praying friends. We hope you all have a great Sunday find rest in HIM today 🙌🏻 Enjoy  your families 💙2️⃣2️⃣🙏🏻

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

• Love 1

Cooper has been busy today. He is again working on his breathing trials and breathing on his own with support from ventilator. This will continue until his lungs are strong enough for him to come off of the ventilator. He will be evaluated by physical and occupational therapy today. We are very excited for him to start moving 💪🏼💙2️⃣2️⃣ 

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. We feel them all and know you are fighting with us and Cooper  

“All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God. Amen.”
Timothy 1:17

• Love 2
  • Prayers 2