Tyler High (0-3)(0-0) vs North Mesquite (1-2)(0-0)

cujoforlife

District 7 5a D1   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

• cujoforlife changed the title to Tyler High (0-3)(0-0) vs North Mesquite (1-2)(0-0)
1 hour ago, Grainraiser said:

Believe or not North Mesquite has some nice pieces. Cordale Russell at receiver and Jaylon Hicks at running back is a nice combo. Their QB is the coaches son and he throws a very nice ball. For whatever reason they simply can't put it all together. They will be a test for JT.

Unless Tyler High fixed the Oline play. Well it is what it is.

5 hours ago, coolbear99 said:

It's time for JT to change coaches. Bring a new staff and philosophy.  

Uhhh…..And exactly what is the current philosophy? Do tell. Requiring an all-state qb to run your offense doesn’t exactly qualify as a philosophy. I’ve seen both games this season. JT is not without talent, it’s just misused. What the current regime needs to realize is that’s it’s okay to win games with 21-24 points. Put your best players on defense. They have the athletes  to manufacture 21-24 offensive points just on talent alone. Alan Wilson knew this. JTs best teams were predicated on defense and opportunistic offenses. The lone exception being the Greg Ward/Fred Ross years and good luck trying recreate that. 

• Like 1

Has Tyler High shown signs that they are trying to move in the right direction? This last game show the Lions put out its lowest output of the season Thus far. It has been shown in the three weeks that Cujo cannot sustain drives, if they have a good play or big play it is called back by a penalty of some kind. Is Pots going to be coming back after being out for the last three weeks? If so will it make a difference?

Edited by cujoforlife

On 9/12/2022 at 3:15 AM, cujoforlife said:

Has Tyler High shown signs that they are trying to move in the right direction? This last game show the Lions put out it’s lowest output of the season Thus far. It has been shown in the three weeks that Cujo cannot sustain drives, if have a good or big play it is called back by a penalty of some kind. Is Pots going to be coming back after being out for the last three weeks? If so will it make a difference?

It does not look logical 

42 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

It does not look logical 

I am just looking at something to try and find a way to fix what is going on. Was the offensive line this back last season, or did Eli not make it look as bad because has was able to move around in the pocket? 

Edited by cujoforlife

3 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

I am just looking at something to try and find a way to fix what is going on. Was the offensive line this back last season, or did Eli not make it look as bad because has was able to move around in the pocket? 

I would say it was a combination of both. Hell I’m impressed with the center, that he able to get the  ball to the QB without being on the ground or over he head.lol. But deep snapper needs asap. I saw that in the Legacy game. A team would eventually make them pay, like Horn.

5 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

I would say it was a combination of both. Hell I’m impressed with the center, that he able to get the  ball to the QB without being on the ground or over he head.lol. But deep snapper needs asap. I saw that in the Legacy game. A team would eventually make them pay, like Horn.

Legacy got one too if I’m not mistaken.