Van @ Paris

Vandalman

Van vs Paris  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Ugh!  Another Paris thread.   Van will shred em.   Paris has scored 21 pts in 3 games.   Looking at the rest of their sched they MIGHT win 1 or 2.   Mabank?   Community?   

And 14 of Paris's points came against Celina, and were courtesy of some horrendous officiating.

Poor Wildcats are just super, super young, and their schedule has not done them any favors. They will struggle to make the playoffs, honestly.

Van will win this game by as much as they want. You just hope your starters get some work in, play hard and stay healthy. The W is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d0tc0m said:

And 14 of Paris's points came against Celina, and were courtesy of some horrendous officiating.

Poor Wildcats are just super, super young, and their schedule has not done them any favors. They will struggle to make the playoffs, honestly.

Van will win this game by as much as they want. You just hope your starters get some work in, play hard and stay healthy. The W is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

I couldn't agree more with this post. It seems the biggest issue they have in Paris is not the kids. It's the revolving door they have with their coaches that may only stay for a couple of season.  

On 9/13/2022 at 11:38 AM, SouthTexasDrifter said:

I couldn't agree more with this post. It seems the biggest issue they have in Paris is not the kids. It's the revolving door they have with their coaches that may only stay for a couple of season.  

Is there a lot of turnover at Paris when it comes to coaches? Why is that? I didn't think there was turnover since the head coach has been there for awhile.