San Marcos

Coach1990

Anybody know when they appeal? I read they are but haven't heard anything since then. What do you think the UIL does with San Marcos. Keep the ban for 2 years or give a lesser sentence like a 1 year ban or just ban the transfers for 1 year? Does UIL make an example out of San Marcos. Don't know much details other than what was on Matt Stepps reported on.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Why are you talking to yourself?

Eaglescorn why are you asking a rhetorical question? Im crazy, obviously. I mean you of all people know what it’s like to be in an echo chamber. I can’t tell if you annoy me or I like you. To me, you’re somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corners of your mouth when you’re really thirsty. But, in your case, I’ll make an exception.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Coach1990 said:

Eaglescorn why are you asking a rhetorical question? Im crazy, obviously. I mean you of all people know what it’s like to be in an echo chamber. I can’t tell if you annoy me or I like you. To me, you’re somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corners of your mouth when you’re really thirsty. But, in your case, I’ll make an exception.

Please take the time to fill this out. 

4EF8E5E4-3493-4D76-9789-FAEA302EF1EC.jpeg

• LOL! 4

12 minutes ago, SilkyJohnson said:

This thread is wild 🤣

Coach you are a lunatic but I kind of dig it 🤣

Eagleborn and I just like to banter. Nothing personal. Big fan Silky Johnson. I strive to be like you and hope to get that Playa Hata of the Year award someday!

• 4 weeks later...