Jump to content

Buna ISD reassigns AD/Head Football Coach Gary Kinne


RETIREDFAN1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

If I told you I'd have to ban myself for a week.....😂🤣😂🤣

Live a little 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

Some people can walk into a room and half of the people don't like them, then they open their mouth and the other half doesn't.

😂I take it that you are not President of his fan club

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please remember that he has a family , some of them may be on smoaky. AND there is also the possibility that people may be talking about one of us in the same manner. Take me for instance , some people don’t like me and I never met the folks. Food for thought.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Destry said:

Please remember that he has a family , some of them may be on smoaky. AND there is also the possibility that people may be talking about one of us in the same manner. Take me for instance , some people don’t like me and I never met the folks. Food for thought.

Some people deserve everything they get........(not you, him....lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Destry said:

Please remember that he has a family , some of them may be on smoaky. AND there is also the possibility that people may be talking about one of us in the same manner. Take me for instance , some people don’t like me and I never met the folks. Food for thought.

If he's as bad as I hear he is then he deserves his family knowing what others think of him.

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

If he's as bad as I hear he is then he deserves his family knowing what others think of him.

I. Bet. They. Know. Already.  

Probably longer than any of us. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man some of you cats are something else. Didn't realize Buna was a football mecca.  Not sure how many state championships they have in the trophy room. I played against Gary Joe in high school. He was a hell of a player at North Mesquite and Baylor. He was a good Coach at Canton before getting shot. Head Coach at other spots but no where do I recall he had outstanding talent. I'm sure his old school style doesn't Play well with the snowflakes kids of today. But, I don't understand the character assassination that is going on here? Some of you folks need to get a life. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had to have been not good.... i have always heard buna is somewhat of a rough place for coaches though thyell let you hav it in the community.... i know they arent really "contenders" but theyve had some solid squads 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, eagle34 said:

Man some of you cats are something else. Didn't realize Buna was a football mecca.  Not sure how many state championships they have in the trophy room. I played against Gary Joe in high school. He was a hell of a player at North Mesquite and Baylor. He was a good Coach at Canton before getting shot. Head Coach at other spots but no where do I recall he had outstanding talent. I'm sure his old school style doesn't Play well with the snowflakes kids of today. But, I don't understand the character assassination that is going on here? Some of you folks need to get a life. 

Nice try Gary... Nice try.

  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...