Buna ISD reassigns AD/Head Football Coach Gary Kinne

RETIREDFAN1

Please remember that he has a family , some of them may be on smoaky. AND there is also the possibility that people may be talking about one of us in the same manner. Take me for instance , some people don’t like me and I never met the folks. Food for thought.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Destry said:

Please remember that he has a family , some of them may be on smoaky. AND there is also the possibility that people may be talking about one of us in the same manner. Take me for instance , some people don’t like me and I never met the folks. Food for thought.

Some people deserve everything they get........(not you, him....lol)

3 hours ago, Destry said:

If he's as bad as I hear he is then he deserves his family knowing what others think of him.

• LOL! 1

Man some of you cats are something else. Didn't realize Buna was a football mecca.  Not sure how many state championships they have in the trophy room. I played against Gary Joe in high school. He was a hell of a player at North Mesquite and Baylor. He was a good Coach at Canton before getting shot. Head Coach at other spots but no where do I recall he had outstanding talent. I'm sure his old school style doesn't Play well with the snowflakes kids of today. But, I don't understand the character assassination that is going on here? Some of you folks need to get a life. 

12 hours ago, eagle34 said:

Man some of you cats are something else. Didn't realize Buna was a football mecca.  Not sure how many state championships they have in the trophy room. I played against Gary Joe in high school. He was a hell of a player at North Mesquite and Baylor. He was a good Coach at Canton before getting shot. Head Coach at other spots but no where do I recall he had outstanding talent. I'm sure his old school style doesn't Play well with the snowflakes kids of today. But, I don't understand the character assassination that is going on here? Some of you folks need to get a life. 

Nice try Gary... Nice try.

• LOL! 2