Buna ISD reassigns AD/Head Football Coach Gary Kinne

RETIREDFAN1

On 9/14/2022 at 3:54 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The stories coming out are wild. It has been widely discussed that he wasn't coming back, but to make the move midseason is pretty crazy. 

I'm willing to be anything Terrier changes that offense back to what he ran when he was OC...

Edited by topher805
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, eagle34 said:

Man some of you cats are something else. Didn't realize Buna was a football mecca.  Not sure how many state championships they have in the trophy room. I played against Gary Joe in high school. He was a hell of a player at North Mesquite and Baylor. He was a good Coach at Canton before getting shot. Head Coach at other spots but no where do I recall he had outstanding talent. I'm sure his old school style doesn't Play well with the snowflakes kids of today. But, I don't understand the character assassination that is going on here? Some of you folks need to get a life. 

Complaining about character assassination about a guy that has built a career on character assassination is irony at its finest.  

Thanks for the the good chuckle, though.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, topher805 said:

The stories coming out are wild. It has been widely discussed that he wasn't coming back, but to make the move midseason is pretty crazy. 

I'm willing to be anything Terrier changes that offense back to what he ran when he was OC...

@corrigancamden09 said Buna was the dirtiest cheap shot team he's seen ..... I can verify that during his tenure at Canton, THEY fit that bill......it's obviously something taught......good job by Buna's new supe getting it under control.........

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Complaining about character assassination about a guy that has built a career on character assassination is irony at its finest.  

Thanks for the the good chuckle, though.  

You gotta actually HAVE some character in order for it to be assassinated........

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

@corrigancamden09 said Buna was the dirtiest cheap shot team he's seen ..... I can verify that during his tenure at Canton, THEY fit that bill......it's obviously something taught......good job by Buna's new supe getting it under control.........

Yes they were pretty bad!  And it was like the coach encouraged it …

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes they were pretty bad!  And it was like the coach encouraged it …

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Same as when he was at Canton......Buna made a smart decision.......

Same when he was at Sherman.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Buna has always been that way....... witnessed a very bad incident a few years ago at my very last coaching gig....