Jump to content

Martha's Vineyard Lovingly Welcomes Immigrants To Any Other Part Of America


Monte1076
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Senator Cancun commended it, while admitting it was probably illegal. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senator-ted-cruz-says-transporting-150508213.html

But it’s OK for El Paso to do it???

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11224551/GOP-officials-Florida-Texas-accuse-Democrats-hypocrisy-migrant-transportation.html
 

Hipocrisy….meet Barry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These governors should be sending these people back to where they came from, they are not ILLEGALS--they are ILLEGAL CRIMINALS--they have broken the laws of the United States by entering the country without LEGAL documents. Anyone that enforce the laws of the nation, or who tells their suborinates not to follow the rules of the nation should be placed in jail for treason. Starting at the top. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Didn't Biden do something, and admit that it was probably unconstitutional, but that he was going to do it anyway? What's the difference?

 

Barry doesn't want to look at his party, he wants to condemn the other guys, while his destroys the country in which we live. Rules, who needs rules? The President doesn't, why should any of us follow the rules then. Just another liberal defending the idiot in charge, thinking he is going to get something out of it.......

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-admits-he-is-proudly-and-deliberately-breaking-the-law

 

Despite the Supreme Court’s explicit warning that any executive extension of the federal eviction moratorium would be struck down, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention decided this week to implement a new moratorium anyway for two months. When asked about the legal obstacles this policy would inevitably run into, President Joe Biden admitted that what his administration is doing is illegal, but he said he doesn’t care.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

 

Barry doesn't want to look at his party, he wants to condemn the other guys, while his destroys the country in which we live. Rules, who needs rules? The President doesn't, why should any of us follow the rules then. Just another liberal defending the idiot in charge, thinking he is going to get something out of it.......

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-admits-he-is-proudly-and-deliberately-breaking-the-law

 

Despite the Supreme Court’s explicit warning that any executive extension of the federal eviction moratorium would be struck down, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention decided this week to implement a new moratorium anyway for two months. When asked about the legal obstacles this policy would inevitably run into, President Joe Biden admitted that what his administration is doing is illegal, but he said he doesn’t care.

 

Are you actually attacking someone for taking a principled stand against evictions in the middle of economic downturn? 

  • Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you actually attacking someone for taking a principled stand against evictions in the middle of economic downturn? 

So what would you do if one of your students took a "principled stand" in your classroom that violated one of your classroom rules or one of your school rules over the last year or so? Would you just let it go? After all, they're taking a "principled stand" during an economic downturn that affects all of us, right?

Simple yes or no question: Is it OK, in your opinion, to violate the Constitution (i.e. do something illegal knowingly) because of an "economic downturn"?

Edited by Monte1076
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So what would you do if one of your students took a "principled stand" in your classroom that violated one of your classroom rules or one of your school rules over the last year or so? Would you just let it go? After all, they're taking a "principled stand" during an economic downturn that affects all of us, right?

I’m sorry but that was the dumbest “what if” I’ve ever heard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you actually attacking someone for taking a principled stand against evictions in the middle of economic downturn? 

I am attacking the president of the United States for doing something that is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and not needed. There are MORE than enough jobs out there for every American in this country. They can go back to work and pay their OWN bills. 

But then again, I have to question your thinking. It's an economic downturn when it benefits your liberal agenda, but we are NOT in a recession, when the actual definition for a recession is 2 negative quarters of GDP--which we have had. 

So are we in an economic downturn or not--what does your MSM tell you to say? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Didn't Biden do something, and admit that it was probably unconstitutional, but that he was going to do it anyway? What's the difference?

Because right now the Supreme Court is the only buffer for Americans for checks and balances.  If the Supreme Court was composed of liberal judges the Constitution wouldn't stand in their way, because they Constitution would be moot.  I would much rather Republicans be in complete power, because they would adhere to the Constitution unlike the Democrats that think it's a living breathing document subject to change even without the Constitution being amended.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you actually attacking someone for taking a principled stand against evictions in the middle of economic downturn? 

When it is illegal.  That's the problem with your side.  You don't care if the laws of the land are followed.  That is exactly what leads to situations that have harmed people across the world.  The Nazi Party is a prime example.  You don't think your party would go to those extremes, but with unlimited power it corrupts.  The Democrats only work for a limited number of Americans and of course for the rest of the world.  They don't care about American citizens.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

0CDF34E5-5FAD-4DD0-B3BF-98D5D4141352.jpeg

Dude, those people aren't from Martha's Vineyard, because those CRIMINALS were deported from there "faster than a speeding bullet"--with the National Guard. But keep posting these "fairy tales". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...