Martha's Vineyard Lovingly Welcomes Immigrants To Any Other Part Of America

Monte1076

30 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Dude, those people aren't from Martha's Vineyard, because those CRIMINALS were deported from there "faster than a speeding bullet"--with the National Guard. But keep posting these "fairy tales". 

Your lack of acknowledgement of those people as human beings and your hatred of them as some kind of pillaging animals is noted. You don't have to stay on full boil all the time to show that. We get it. 

• Crybaby 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your lack of acknowledgement of those people as human beings and your hatred of them as some kind of pillaging animals is noted. You don't have to stay on full boil all the time to show that. We get it. 

I don't hate those people, I hate that they are ILLEGALLY allowed to stay in this country by politicians on both sides of the aisle. This country is a nation of immigrants, and if these people came in LEGALLY, I wouldn't have a problem with them. But since over 3.5 Million ILLEGAL CRIMINALS have entered our country since this administration has taken over, who should we blame. The governors of the overrun states, or those at the Top, who are NOT doing their job to defend this nation from invaders. I vote to blame the TOP--because they are NOT securing the border--but we all know that you are nothing more than a blinded liberal when it comes to these things. And you wonder why your school enrollment went up--How many of those new students are here ILLEGALLY? I know that in my school district we have a 5% increase in students with 2.1% of those here ILLEGALLY. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You have yet to answer several posts about the Biden adinistration doing the exact same thing with illegals in the dead of the night  .... How about it @BarryLaverty?

23 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You have yet to answer several posts about the Biden adinistration doing the exact same thing with illegals in the dead of the night  .... How about it @BarryLaverty?

They haven't done remotely the 'same thing'. They didn't make false promises, they didn't fail to contact officials in the cities where they were going, but they did help people get where they requested to and where there were resources and contacts for them. BIG difference, actually. Plus, they weren't fearmongering scumbags, either. 

35 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

How would you have that information? 

Because the federal and state granted program that I work for in the school district provides me access. 

But then again, it shouldn't be hard to figure out, depending up what "educational program" your district uses. Just look at the SS#--that will tell you who is a citizen or not. Doesn't mean they are all here "Illegally", but I would bet that most are. And considering that my school district is a Title 1 district and is considered by the state a "hispanic" district. 

So I will correct myself, of the 5% of new students, 2.1% of them could be Illegal. Based on information in the educational program. 

52 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

They haven't done remotely the 'same thing'. They didn't make false promises, they didn't fail to contact officials in the cities where they were going, but they did help people get where they requested to and where there were resources and contacts for them. BIG difference, actually. Plus, they weren't fearmongering scumbags, either. 

Total liberal 🐂 :poop: story .... the biden administration has done no such thing .... they have been flying people and dropping them off all over the south under the cover of darkness with little or no warning, certainly wthout approval from the unfortunate states that have to deal with them .... Govs Abbott and DeSantis have given the volunteers adequate information and there is no evidence any of them were deceived or sent against their will .... your phony fact checkers are also full of :poop: ....

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

My question is: Why is the federal government flying ILLEGAL CRIMINALS around the country getting to where they want to go? Shouldn't the federal government be sending ILLEGALLY CROSSING people back to their home countries? 

Which means either you are a hypocrite, or you just don't care about the United States of American and its laws. I am hoping you are just a hypocrite, but I can see where a liberal would just not care about the laws of the land. 

Until the FEDERAL government enforces the laws that we on the books, I will never support an individual or party that allows ILLEGAL CRIMINALS to walk into our country without following our immigration laws. And those that are not enforcing the laws, should be tried for treason, since they are suppose defend the Constitution and Country. 

And there is NO DIFFERENCE, the democrats are using ILLEGALS as pawns to get more voters--next thing you know they will want amnesty for all these CRIMINALS, so they can vote democrat. Such shameful acts. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

My question is: Why is the federal government flying ILLEGAL CRIMINALS around the country getting to where they want to go? Shouldn't the federal government be sending ILLEGALLY CROSSING people back to their home countries? 

Which means either you are a hypocrite, or you just don't care about the United States of American and its laws. I am hoping you are just a hypocrite, but I can see where a liberal would just not care about the laws of the land. 

Until the FEDERAL government enforces the laws that we on the books, I will never support an individual or party that allows ILLEGAL CRIMINALS to walk into our country without following our immigration laws. And those that are not enforcing the laws, should be tried for treason, since they are suppose defend the Constitution and Country. 

And there is NO DIFFERENCE, the democrats are using ILLEGALS as pawns to get more voters--next thing you know they will want amnesty for all these CRIMINALS, so they can vote democrat. Such shameful acts. 

The active duty military should be called out to stop this illegal invasion including the human trafficing and drug trafficking .... AT THE BODER .... this is a national security issue .... these people aren’t immigrants, they are invaders ... immigration involves a legal process ... this is TOTALLY ILLEGAL and it destroys our national sovereignty  .... The RNC and the next Republican presidential nominee should make this a top priority and election issue .... THIS IS NATIONAL SECURITY .... CLOSE THE BORDER!!!! ....

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Same rant, different day. Oooops, you didn't convince me of your 'logic' since these are people who have applied for a court hearing, and they are being processed, asap, but in the interim, they have to actually live and eat somewhere. 

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

The active duty military should be called out to stop this illegal invasion including the human trafficing and drug trafficking .... AT THE BODER .... this is a national security issue .... these people aren’t immigrants, they are invaders ... immigration involves a legal process ... this is TOTALLY ILLEGAL and it destroys our national sovereignty  .... The RNC and the next Republican presidential nominee should make this a top priority and election issue .... THIS IS NATIONAL SECURITY .... CLOSE THE BORDER!!!! ....

Your unhinged tone aside...('BODER'?), why are you so terrified when you are obviously living in a ranch in the Piney Woods far removed from any threat of supposed 'invaders'?  They are following a legal process, and they are trying to do so in an orderly and humane manner. I know you have a problem with that humane word. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your unhinged tone aside...('BODER'?), why are you so terrified when you are obviously living in a ranch in the Piney Woods far removed from any threat of supposed 'invaders'?  They are following a legal process, and they are trying to do so in an orderly and humane manner. I know you have a problem with that humane word. 

Pray tell me what legal process are they following?  Are you familiar with immigration laws? Asylum laws? .... What is orderly or humane about wading across the Rio Grande river, some drowning, trying to avoid detention?  What is orderly or humane about illegals packed in the back of a 110 degree 18 wheeler enclosed 53' trailer without air conditioning?  Do you understand the difference between legal immigration and human trafficking and being charged 800 per person to cross illegally?  Do you understand what sovereign borders mean? .... I don't have a problem with legal immigration .... I have a problem with a dimocrat party, a dimocrat puppet in the White House, and a corrupt DOJ who won't enforce the laws of the land ...

19 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Pray tell me what legal process are they following?  Are you familiar with immigration laws? Asylum laws? .... What is orderly or humane about wading across the Rio Grande river, some drowning, trying to avoid detention?  What is orderly or humane about illegals packed in the back of a 110 degree 18 wheeler enclosed 53' trailer without air conditioning?  Do you understand the difference between legal immigration and human trafficking and being charged 800 per person to cross illegally?  Do you understand what sovereign borders mean? .... I don't have a problem with legal immigration .... I have a problem with a dimocrat party, a dimocrat puppet in the White House, and a corrupt DOJ who won't enforce the laws of the land ...

I am very familiar with the laws, and I know that they should be overhauled for expediency, with multiple worker programs implemented and other needed changes that aren't good politics for the 'white nationalist' faction within the GOP. You are attempting to conflate the movement of immigrants around the country, who have started the process, with some invading horde, with over TWO MILLION people arrested and/or turned away. Quit with the hysterics already. 

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am very familiar with the laws, and I know that they should be overhauled for expediency, with multiple worker programs implemented and other needed changes that aren't good politics for the 'white nationalist' faction within the GOP. You are attempting to conflate the movement of immigrants around the country, who have started the process, with some invading horde, with over TWO MILLION people arrested and/or turned away. Quit with the hysterics already. 

You still haven't told me what orderly and humane processes they are following to get here.  You claim you are very familiar with immigration and asylum laws ... Do you deny they are illegally crossing our southern border? Do you deny this inept and corrupt administration and DOJ aren't enforcing the law?  Do you know that less than 10% of the ones here illegally that have applied for asylum ever report for their asylum hearings?  Do you know that less than 10% of the ones that go through the asylum process are found to have valid asylum claims? Do you know that it is estimated by the Border Patrol that over 500 thousand illegal border crossers avoided apprehension this year so far and are lose somewhere in America with no intentions of going through your "orderly and humane" process????  You ignorantly talk about "movement of immigrants around the country" .... these people aren't immigrants, they broke our laws .... they crossed illegally .... they invaded a sovereign nation ..... and this morally corrupt administration is farming them out in the dead of the night to be burdens on cities and states away from their precious sanctuary cities and states that claim to care about them  ..... talk about the biggest hypocrites ever ..... 

But alas .... you wouldn't know any of this listing to Don Lemon, Morning Joke, CNN, LSDMSNBC, the NY Slimes, Politico or any other Twilight Zone "news" source .....

Edited by KirtFalcon

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Same rant, different day. Oooops, you didn't convince me of your 'logic' since these are people who have applied for a court hearing, and they are being processed, asap, but in the interim, they have to actually live and eat somewhere. 

These people are not applying for court hearings, they are given dates and then released. Most of who are never interviewed for credible or reasonable fear, a part of the Asylum process. I am sure that our government has the man power to interview 10,000 CRIMINALS a day that cross our borders. Even if they are given court dates, 45% of them never show for their court date, meaning that 900,000 asylum seekers are out there ILLEGALLY, that's more than the population of 5 states and the District of Columbia. And those are the number of CRIMINALS that have been caught. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/26/how-many-migrants-show-up-immigration-court-hearings/

All you have to do is read the Asylum laws, but most of the sites are very liberal oriented, so you need to go to the https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-and-asylum/asylum to get the most up to date rules, which many are dependent upon the executive orders of this administration, several of which are in court, because they are Unconstitutional, because Congress makes laws, not presidents, or least that is the way the Constitution Reads, except to a liberal. 

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

So it seems that we agree. We should make it a lot easier for people to come over here legally. Nice to see that you’re coming around. 

48 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So it seems that we agree. We should make it a lot easier for people to come over here legally. Nice to see that you’re coming around. 

I'm all for limited legal immigration that includes assimilation into our society .... 

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ex-President Obama could have set the perfect example by feeding them, and allowing them to sleep on his vast estate. Instead we hear your clamoring that they need to be housed and fed.  They've been trekking for thousands of miles, sleeping outside, and eating wherever they could.  Why not let them camp on his estate or would that be too harsh in your opinion.  I'm sure all they wanted to do was bed down, have a decent meal, and find a job.  

On 9/20/2022 at 9:01 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Does Biden flying them within the country under the cover of night bother you?  Lots of those actually tested positive for covid at the time of their flight and Biden was causing super spreaders across our country.  Tell us how you feel about that.

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The people of Martha’s Vineyard thought they were far removed from any threat of invasion.  How’d that work out for them?  

That’s the way it works. You don’t walk into 6 Flags while they process you payment.  You wait til the processing is complete.  Boo boo you liberal baby.

They are following a legal process, and they are trying to do so in an orderly and humane manner. 

Here is your "legal process"--I hope that it is not an order from the top officials and just a guy or tow overwhelmed because our leaders will NOT do their job and secure our border. Yes, we know that the VP said it was secure, but she lies more than a hooker in Reno. I mean, even the US government calls the ILLEGAL, yet some think they are following a legal process. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

So much for "legal Processing". 

The last line says it all, while 45% of migrants don't show up now, we are releasing people into our society that can't be tracked, and probably will never show for their "formal hearings". WoW--trying to use "legal process" just bit you in the image.jpeg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-ordered-agents-not-assign-migrants-registration-numbers-clear-over-crowded-facilities

However, the OIG report also determined that Border Patrol did not always assign alien registration numbers, or "A-numbers," which are necessary to create files on illegal immigrants

A-numbers allow immigration officials and law enforcement to track and locate a migrant’s file for a complete history of their immigration encounters. It also contains critical documents such as immigration forms, agent narratives of apprehension, and records checks. 

During these periods, Border Patrol headquarters directed agents not to assign A-numbers in an effort to reduce processing times. These decisions were communicated through informal emails or orally during daily musters, the OIG report said. 

The report concluded that Border Patrol’s informal and expedited practices for processing migrants "could jeopardize the Government’s ability to track migrants released into the United States and ensure migrants appear for immigration proceedings."