Week Five: Longview vs Lancaster

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (4-0) vs Lancaster Tiges (3-1)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lancaster in a close one
    • Lancaster in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2022 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, Pack007 said:

I hope you’re right. After dealing with the last two seasons and that beat down on Friday, I’ll take it 😆

I wouldn't worry bout that lose too much man. Longview whole team has been prepping for this moment for last 2 years. The next 5 years Longview should be great! They kids coming up are absolute studs! Seen them with my own eyes. Not saying we will win 5 in a row but teams not gonna wanna see Lobos on their schedule. If that one position stays solid and healthy...we got a good damn shot this year.

11 hours ago, gtee2 said:

I wouldn't worry bout that lose too much man. Longview whole team has been prepping for this moment for last 2 years. The next 5 years Longview should be great! They kids coming up are absolute studs! Seen them with my own eyes. Not saying we will win 5 in a row but teams not gonna wanna see Lobos on their schedule. If that one position stays solid and healthy...we got a good damn shot this year.

Trust me i know. I’ve seen some of them lol

On 9/21/2022 at 6:10 PM, gtee2 said:

Yep

I was telling @Gametyme the other night (007 was right behind me), as good as Longview is now...this is only the beginning of a string of very good Lobo teams...

JR class all the way down to the 6th graders. Talent, talent, talent.

Edited by ANTI

Talked my Ole man in attending this one with the fam tonight... I see Lancaster coming out and punching lobos in the first quarter then Longview making adjustments at half and pulling away JMO....  I expect Jalen to have a monster game after the commitment... safe travels folks and hopefully injury free game from both squads! ✌🏾️