Funcoach34

Who wins Canton @ Center homecoming 2022  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Canton @ Center homecoming 2022

• Center
    • Canton

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Pleasant Grove will probably stop that road before Center gets back to Carthage(or Gilmer).

That's possible but I gotta say....Center is quite loaded this year. They got the talent...if they can put it all together.....but yeah. PG, Gilmer, Carthage are all tall orders. It's a tough region. 

1 hour ago, cotton84 said:

Pleasant Grove will probably stop that road before Center gets back to Carthage(or Gilmer).

Probably. We have been hearing similar all year. Have been told that Rusk and Van will be giving Center a "slap back" in the next few weeks. We will see what happens. 

38 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Probably. We have been hearing similar all year. Have been told that Rusk and Van will be giving Center a "slap back" in the next few weeks. We will see what happens. 

I got some Ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell ya too. Center has a good football team. Unfortunately everybody in this bracket is playing to lose to Carthage....or to lose to somebody trying to get to Carthage. It just is what it is. 

8 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I got some Ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell ya too. Center has a good football team. Unfortunately everybody in this bracket is playing to lose to Carthage....or to lose to somebody trying to get to Carthage. It just is what it is. 

Yep. According to you, we will be losing to Rusk and Van also. Hopefully we can finish at least .500.