Week 5: Jefferson vs Centerville

Sportsjunkiee

Week 5: Jefferson vs Centerville  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

17 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

A Lil ol 2AD2 team beat Centerville by 1 last night,surely Jeff can beat them..👀...lol....although depending on which poll to look at,mart might have been the number 1or 2 2AD2 team in the state.

Mart could beat a lot of teams in 3A. Jeffy needs to pick a QB and roll with him. Bowman is better at receiver imo anyways. #7 comes in and instantly plays better at QB than Bowman every single time they go to him. If I can see that, surely Jeffy coaches can see it.....I hope. 

Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy.....6 offensive snaps in the 1st half last week? Bruuuuhhhh. I know yall won but bruuuuhhhh. 

Jeffy wins last easy matchup before district. 

Centerville won't be an easy match up,they pound that rock and pound it good,They are usually big as hell up front and the backs are big and strong..if you win this game,you will have earned it.and be sore on Saturday morning for sure..Lotta big bodies flying every where and Lotta physical contact all game.

25 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Centerville won't be an easy match up,they pound that rock and pound it good,They are usually big as hell up front and the backs are big and strong..if you win this game,you will have earned it.and be sore on Saturday morning for sure..Lotta big bodies flying every where and Lotta physical contact all game.

Cv looked pretty good to me against mart. Game could’ve went to either way