Week 5: Brook Hill at Atlanta

Sportsjunkiee

Week 5: Brook Hill at Atlanta  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, TrumpisDump said:

Who the hell scheduled this game? lol ATL by 50

Outside of LE....Atlanta scheduled quite weak. But it makes sense after an 0-10 season and despite the weak schedule.....it seems as if they're gonna be solid. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Outside of LE....Atlanta scheduled quite weak. But it makes sense after an 0-10 season and despite the weak schedule.....it seems as if they're gonna be solid. 

Y'all quit hating on our schedule man 🤣.

I mean really... who'd have thought EF was going to be down this bad, and we got woodshed'ed by NB last year. 

Is there a chance Brook Hill is decent? They beat WO pretty bad. 

50 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I mean really... who'd have thought EF was going to be down this bad, and we got woodshed'ed by NB last year. 

Nah, I'd imagine yall beat them quite comfortably. 

57 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

EF finally hit that rebuilding year. I think they graduated 17 seniors and also had a few kids that moved. But they are trying hard to the last whistle. Hopefully next years game will be better.

20 minutes ago, 1jacket said:

EF finally hit that rebuilding year. I think they graduated 17 seniors and also had a few kids that moved. But they are trying hard to the last whistle. Hopefully next years game will be better.

I have nothing but respect for EF. I thought they were pretty decent when I saw them. I think they have plenty of potential, just gotta figure themselves out. 

23 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I have nothing but respect for EF. I thought they were pretty decent when I saw them. I think they have plenty of potential, just gotta figure themselves out. 

Same to Atlanta nothing but respect. Y'all heading in the right direction and gave LE a run for their money. Good luck the rest of you're season.