Week 5: Sabine vs Dallas Episcopal

Sportsjunkiee

Week 5: Sabine vs Dallas Episcopal  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Saturday night at The Star in Frisco. I’m excited our kids get this opportunity. Dallas Episcopal looks like they execute very well on offense. It’s hard to gauge how good they actually are because I know nothing about the private schools they have beat up on. 

Guest Tiger03lb
On 9/17/2022 at 1:28 PM, Bclove05 said:

Saturday night at The Star in Frisco. I’m excited our kids get this opportunity. Dallas Episcopal looks like they execute very well on offense. It’s hard to gauge how good they actually are because I know nothing about the private schools they have beat up on. 

Playing at the Star is great! Hope those kids enjoy it!

34 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Scabs ain’t gonna be walking right after this shafting lol 

But, yall gonna be moving in slow motion compared to what they've seen in non-district. While yall was squeaking by 2As, they were taking it on the chin from some of the best. They'll be battle tested. Will yall?

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

But, yall gonna be moving in slow motion compared to what they've seen in non-district. While yall was squeaking by 2As, they were taking it on the chin from some of the best. They'll be battle tested. Will yall?

Well we 2a battle tested. Maybe that’s all we need to beat some of these choke artist schools? 

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We'll see.....but a 10 point win and a 3 point win over 2A squads ain't exactly screaming "we ready" 

Man I was putting out bait. U wasn’t supposed to take it hook line and sinker ole dog. I try to pull an ole scab outa the shadows every year. I know they be watching.