Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater

wingtveer

Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Gunter smoked the best 0-3 team in the state last night,Gunter is legit,but most of their predistrict has been against lesser talent this year.The game last night showed what they have,because Brock is solid but has played a blitzkrieg schedule this year and was winless.Think Gunter wins this in by a couple tuts..

• wingtveer changed the title to Gunter Tigers 4-0 vs Gladewater Bears 1-3
Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I may make this game. I feel like it may get ugly. 

It wasn't fun to watch on my side of the field last night. 

3 straight turnovers on kickoffs, then another 3/4 on offense. I will say that they need to run the spread more. Seems like the only thing to get them going or at least against us. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

It wasn't fun to watch on my side of the field last night. 

3 straight turnovers on kickoffs, then another 3/4 on offense. I will say that they need to run the spread more. Seems like the only thing to get them going or at least against us. 

They gonna run that spread in 2 weeks and Mr Lewis is gonna be running one route, and only one route. ⬆️

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

They gonna run that spread in 2 weeks and Mr Lewis is gonna be running one route, and only one route. ⬆️

If he doesn't give up, I will say yes, he can have a good game. They had a couple catches but both receivers had turnovers on those balls.

Just kick the ball up high in the air 😆

4 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

If he doesn't give up, I will say yes, he can have a good game. They had a couple catches but both receivers had turnovers on those balls.

Just kick the ball up high in the air 😆

True story.....we played our small kicker #15 at corner last night. Got torched very first time they tried him, after that....kid was in position on every deep ball after that. Was shocked lol