Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater

wingtveer

Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

True story.....we played our small kicker #15 at corner last night. Got torched very first time they tried him, after that....kid was in position on every deep ball after that. Was shocked lol 

For the most part I thought Hogg #2 had good coverage on Lewis. Both of them had pass interference on each other but Lewis's was offensive side. I couldn't see on the back side when Hogg had his, if he was holding him or not or if it was because he was glued to him. Lol. 

34 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

It wasn't fun to watch on my side of the field last night. 

3 straight turnovers on kickoffs, then another 3/4 on offense. I will say that they need to run the spread more. Seems like the only thing to get them going or at least against us. 

That sequence of 3 kickoffs in a row that weren’t fielded was HARD to watch. The 2nd of the 3 was probably the worst. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

That sequence of 3 kickoffs in a row that weren’t fielded was HARD to watch. The 2nd of the 3 was probably the worst. 

Yeah the 2nd one, the deepest guy back there, didn't even run to the ball. It was like he was watching a rock skip over the water waiting for it to get into endzone. The first one I get cause they lost it in the air or they didn't look up and it wasn't deep at all or all of the above.

Third one bounced off his chest. lol. 

I don't know if GW was to distracted by koff just running past them or what. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yeah the 2nd one, the deepest guy back there, didn't even run to the ball. It was like he was watching a rock skip over the water waiting for it to get into endzone. The first one I get cause they lost it in the air or they didn't look up and it wasn't deep at all or all of the above.

Third one bounced off his chest. lol. 

I don't know if GW was to distracted by koff just running past them or what. 

Heck even if they were worried about getting hit there’s this thing called a fair catch. Absolutely no one even moved to go get the ball the 2nd kickoff until y’all were already almost there 😂 

Guest Tiger03lb
16 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Heck even if they were worried about getting hit there’s this thing called a fair catch. Absolutely no one even moved to go get the ball the 2nd kickoff until y’all were already almost there 😂 

Gotta give credit to kicker and ST coach. I haven't seen them kick it that high at all this season.  Lol

6 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Ain’t no way. Not against that defense. Idk if you heard or not it’s great. Held DF to 14. 

I'm not always correct, but I think Gunter will win this one.  I guess we will find out if I'm right at the end of the 4th qtr.  😁

7 hours ago, CH76 said:

I'm not always correct, but I think Gunter will win this one.  I guess we will find out if I'm right at the end of the 4th qtr.  😁

I’m telling you that this Bears defense will remind you of the Bears of Midway defenses in the mid-80s. 

2 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

This year I bet gladewater fans don't post the final score on our score board

of the final score.It won't come down to the final play of the game for yall.

2 weeks away.

You gonna be so disappointed when we win 🤣. How about this…..if Tatum wins I won’t post again until next year. If GW wins you have to do the same?