Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater

wingtveer

Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

What’s going on over there? 

Very tuff preseason. Turnovers….. they don’t handle adversity at all. We had 4 turnovers on kick off return in 1st half and they weren’t even onside kicks.. how is that possible?? just no heart. Bears just don’t have much fight in them. 

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, 2Punks said:

Good grief! I’ve seen the scores, but the way y’all going on, I feel like it’s a set up.🤨

That's for the Tatum game. Y'all good for this week

1 hour ago, GTAlumnus said:

If anybody thinks that Brock is not a great team then you will be sorely mistaken.   If they win 12 in a row it won't surprise me.  It takes all 3 phases to beat them and that is what we had on Friday.

I don't think anybody said Brock wasn't good lol

If anybody thinks that Brock is not a great team then you will be sorely mistaken.   If they win 12 in a row it won't surprise me.  It takes all 3 phases to beat them and that is what we had on Friday.

Did someone even mention Brock?  I must have missed it. I think everyone knows Gunter and Brock are both legit. 

Good news for Gunter - you only gotta execute in one phase this week to beat GW!  😂

• LOL! 1