Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater

wingtveer

Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Would be a good game early. Everyone talks about Gunter’s pistol offense, which is awesome, but their defense is pretty salty with a lot of players around the ball on the tackle. I don’t see timpson being the caliber that Franklin is and Gunter pretty much went toe to toe when everyone around here predicted a blowout last season so I’m thinking something like 30-14 Gunter 

Edited by wingtveer
Spellcheck
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, wingtveer said:

Would be a good game early. Everyone talks about Gunter’s pistol offense, which is awesome, but their defense is pretty salty with a lot of players around the ball on the tackle. I don’t see timpson being the caliber that Franklin is and Gunter pretty much went toe to toe when everyone around here predicted a blowout last season so I’m thinking something like 30-14 Gunter 

Yeah we’re just not very good …. 

3 hours ago, Bear9T1 said:

Yeah we’re just not very good …. 

On the contrary.. I never said that. Y’all have an impressive ,outstanding , athletic team. I just think because Gunter is a bigger school with much talent too they would win if we played. Good luck the remainder of this season. 

First trip to Gladewater.  Very nice facility.  I understand it was built in the 80s but has been revamped over the years.  Same person said they weren't too thrilled over the home stands facing the sun however.  Visitor side really nice, probabaly holds more than the entire Gunter stadium.  Concessions and rest rooms up on a walkway level with the top of the stands.  Very handy.

26 minutes ago, GTAlumnus said:

First trip to Gladewater.  Very nice facility.  I understand it was built in the 80s but has been revamped over the years.  Same person said they weren't too thrilled over the home stands facing the sun however.  Visitor side really nice, probabaly holds more than the entire Gunter stadium.  Concessions and rest rooms up on a walkway level with the top of the stands.  Very handy.

Yeah, solid set up over there for the visitors for sure. Never been on the home side.

Guest Tiger03lb
9 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Yeah, solid set up over there for the visitors for sure. Never been on the home side.

Been on both sides. Both are great. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Nothing is great about there but that defense that plays there. 

Could be on Friday

Guest Tiger03lb
27 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yea and y’all could beat a good team sometime this season. 

Doubtful. Maybe if we were playing y'all 🤔 we'd have another W in the win column 

Guest Tiger03lb
38 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Don't get your hopes up,your feelers may get hurt.

Nah, I know where we're at. 

Guest Tiger03lb
23 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

My magic eight ball keeps screaming doubtful. 

1 out of 10 times, it'll say that 😆 keep on shaking to get those numbers up