Jump to content

Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater


wingtveer
 Share

Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater  

53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Guest Tiger03lb
18 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

If Gladewater hadn't had 20 unforced turnovers they prolly woulda beat yall. Hard to win when you're doing that. 

Man, district 6 as a whole is generous. Thanks y'all!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Absolutely.....somebody has to make yall look better than yall are. 

Get past GW first but don't under perform on Friday. Keep that great defense up! Need to bump up that avg to catch up with the O. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
52 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Maybe GW to us is Grandview to y’all? 

Maybe so but at least we can make it past the second round in the 4/5 years to face them again. 

Funny how that the teams that beat y'all the same years in 18' GW, 20' GV, 21' Potts, we beat them to move on. 

Great defense, keep it going!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
44 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

We don’t talk about Potts around here. We don’t like them. 

we not to worried about them lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Maybe so but at least we can make it past the second round in the 4/5 years to face them again. 

Funny how that the teams that beat y'all the same years in 18' GW, 20' GV, 21' Potts, we beat them to move on. 

Great defense, keep it going!

 

Make it to the final round then talk to me. In the meantime enjoy playing trash in the 1st and 2nd rounds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Make it to the final round then talk to me. In the meantime enjoy playing trash in the 1st and 2nd rounds. 

We have. Lol. Should've went with winning a SC, 🤷‍♂️ but I'd still be here reguardless. 

That's funny, you just called your team trash. 😆 

Work on that great defense!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

We have. Lol. Should've went with winning a SC, 🤷‍♂️ but I'd still be here reguardless. 

That's funny, you just called your team trash. 😆 

Work on that great defense!

You do realize he’s referring to GW with the great defense right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
59 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

You do realize he’s referring to GW with the great defense right?

Oh I know but don't they have a great defense with that 41/42 point avg? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
33 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

He probably doesn’t. He’s good at putting words in others mouths. Just look at the app. 

Right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Bclove05 said:

Great and defense don’t belong in the same sentence with any team in our district. 

I guess some aren't getting the message 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
22 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Tiger when you going to let this post die.It's over 😂😂😪

Talk to the head stooge. I guess he thinks I'm gonna bend like nicky lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...