Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater

wingtveer

Week 5: Gunter at Gladewater  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I’ll have to go look back and see who called it great bc I can’t remember such being said. I did say that I thought that would be good defensively and I was wrong. Although to be fair the defense has been on the field a lot during these losses. 

Noticed yall came out in another offensive base package this week. That ole split back veer look. 

41 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Wait they scheduled these guys for Homecoming! 

We only have 4 home games this year. 1st home game was the 1st game of the year. Our next home game isn't for another 3 weeks. 

46 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Wait they scheduled these guys for Homecoming! 

That did indeed happened. Shoulda waited for a district game. 

Edited by Eagle8

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

We only have 4 home games this year. 1st home game was the 1st game of the year. Our next home game isn't for another 3 weeks. 

Ahhh, I see. Rough one. 

1 hour ago, wingtveer said:

It is when Gunter runs it. I’m watching them deliver a spanking. Their defense is very salty. 

Will be interesting to see how they handle our flexbone under center in 2 weeks in the district opener. 

1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

I’m hearing one of the home games we will be wearing Green to represent the Weldon Bumblebees. Not many choices for a homecoming game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BossBear02 said:

I’m hearing one of the home games we will be wearing Green to represent the Weldon Bumblebees. Not many choices for a homecoming game. 

Should have been Sabine game. That’s a guaranteed win. 

7 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Should have been Sabine game. That’s a guaranteed win. 

Question? Are yall gonna be stronger for the schedule Rex left yall with? Will it help yall going forward?  Not being sarcastic just genuinely wondering...Sabine has to be a little tougher for it, kinda like Johnny Cash song about a boy named sue...how do you do...

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Question? Are yall gonna be stronger for the schedule Rex left yall with? Will it help yall going forward?  Not being sarcastic just genuinely wondering...Sabine has to be a little tougher for it, kinda like Johnny Cash song about a boy named sue...how do you do...

I think it will make us better. We’re young, super young but the mentality has been make it to district healthy and see what happens. Everyone in Sabine with a little common sense knew there was a legit chance we could start 0-5.