Week 5: Tatum vs Lumberton

Sportsjunkiee

Week 5: Tatum vs Lumberton  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm still going with Tatum, just like last week when everybody was picking against you guys...years ago the school i attended was in the district with Lumberton and they were always very large up front and played the grind it out, eat the clock up type of offense but almost never had any speed...if this still holds true they will not be able to handle Tatum's speed...at all!!! 

Tatum by 10

15 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

I'm still going with Tatum, just like last week when everybody was picking against you guys...years ago the school i attended was in the district with Lumberton and they were always very large up front and played the grind it out, eat the clock up type of offense but almost never had any speed...if this still holds true they will not be able to handle Tatum's speed...at all!!! 

Tatum by 10

Welll Tatum doesn’t have speed this year 👀👀👀

35 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Welll Tatum doesn’t have speed this year 👀👀👀

We've had TD runs of 73, 73, 65, 55, 51 and more big ones so I mean.....we can still jump out there and roll. But yeah, definitely not near as much team speed as usual. 

29 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Tatums "no speed" is still much faster than the average football teams...pretty sure they are in the top 5 offensive teams in this part of the state and you don't put up those numbers with slow players.

Top 5? If so, I know who is #1.  

I've driven thru both towns ... theretofore, I'm going with Tatum .... 

Well, let's see what the book says ... Lumberton is averaging 256 yds per game passing (14TDs) at 24 Att per game and 139 yards per game rushing (5 TDs) at 27 Att per game

Edited by DOB
  • LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, DOB said:

I've driven thru both towns ... theretofore, I'm going with Tatum .... 

Well, let's see what the book says ... Lumberton is averaging 256 yds per game passing (14TDs) and 139 yards per game rushing (5 TDs)

Tatum's yardage is correct on that site but TDs are not, however.