Week 5: Tatum vs Lumberton

Sportsjunkiee

Week 5: Tatum vs Lumberton  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, DOB said:

I've driven thru both towns ... theretofore, I'm going with Tatum .... 

Well, let's see what the book says ... Lumberton is averaging 256 yds per game passing (14TDs) and 139 yards per game rushing (5 TDs)

I know you're a fan of the ole smashmouth offenses. That may have something to do with the pick? Lol

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Buckeyehorns said:

You can watch this game for free on the Antler Sports Network

E5E0794F-44D0-4AC6-8A8E-50F9697E5831.jpeg

Well, I gotta say.....it does have past videos and does seem to be a legit spot unlike the 30 million others that get posted each week on YouTube. Appreciate ya sir. 

18 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

hee! hee!

now makes it 3-0 all time for the DAWGS vs TaDumb.

What kinda admin uses their power to change someone's words on a post? No respect for ya at all anymore. Can't believe they let their admins get away with that. It's not what was changed or what it was changed to, it's just the principle and the integrity of one to do so. Carry on sir.....completely done with ya now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

What kinda admin uses their power to change someone's words on a post? No respect for ya at all anymore. Can't believe they let their admins get away with that. It's not what was changed or what it was changed to, it's just the principle and the integrity of one to do so. Carry on sir.....completely done with ya now. 

One that eats crayons and licks windows. He won’t be admin much longer over there though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

One that eats crayons and licks windows. He won’t be admin much longer over there though. 

Good....its not a good look. Same kind of mentality that would rig elections and such. Just can't trust a fella like that. 

• Like 1