West Rusk @ Arp

Lion54

West Rusk @ Arp  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

This season is so weird,but going off each team's schedule,wr should win this game,if they didn't get kids roughed up in tatum melay type offensive scheme last night.lotta bodies moving in misdirection at high speeds can get ankles and knees twisted up.Arp is playing down in predistrict and west rusk has a solid predistrict schedule,so I'm thinking the butler did it in the kitchen with a rolling pin?

3 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

This season is so weird,but going off each team's schedule,wr should win this game,if they didn't get kids roughed up in tatum melay type offensive scheme last night.lotta bodies moving in misdirection at high speeds can get ankles and knees twisted up.Arp is playing down in predistrict and west rusk has a solid predistrict schedule,so I'm thinking the butler did it in the kitchen with a rolling pin?

Seen one smaller kid on their OL hobbling around last night towards the end. Unless I just missed something....I didn't see any severe injuries. But there was indeed no finesse from our offense. I'm sure every kid feels like they were in a car wreck this morning........

I will add that Arps rb is finally Healthy and it showed up big last night. But overall Arp has a lot of good young pups starting. Only 1 sr on that HUGE OLINE. A couple freshman and 5 or 6 sophomores both ways. Good game Ehhh for a half. Good game next year👀👀👀👀👀

1 minute ago, Tiger1995 said:

I will add that Arps rb is finally Healthy and it showed up big last night. But overall Arp has a lot of good young pups starting. Only 1 sr on that HUGE OLINE. A couple freshman and 5 or 6 sophomores both ways. Good game Ehhh for a half. Good game next year👀👀👀👀👀

WR losing a lot after this season? I didn't open a program at the game a single time. 

9 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

They’re way to young this year. It’ll be a lot like watching Carlisle vs Arp. I’d love to see Carlisle vs WR 

We lost a 2way starter with two broken legs last night,playing up against teams with way bigger bodies has its disadvantages also..wr has way more bodies to run in and out all night,they would wear us down after half.But man that first half might be legit...lol 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

We lost a 2way starter with two broken legs last night,playing up against teams with way bigger bodies has its disadvantages also..wr has way more bodies to run in and out all night,they would wear us down after half.But man that first half might be legit...lol 

They don't sub much at all honestly. 

57 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

We scrimmaged WR and played ARP in our 2nd game .... had our way beating ARP .... not much luck against WR in the scrimmage .... I say WR easily wins this one ....

WR will beat, and likely slaughter, the majority of D2. The struggles will begin with the Newtons, DFs, possibly even Waskom. Waskom runs the flex still and has some speed. We averaged 9.5 yards a carry against WR. 447 yards and 7 TDs on the ground. Doubt they have our weapons and line but could potentially make it a game. 

Edited by Eagle8

Guest Tiger03lb
8 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

WR losing a lot after this season? I didn't open a program at the game a single time. 

Yes they will be. This is supposed to be there most talented class. 

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Tatum has great offense. Run defense pretty good also. Pass, not so much. WR QB broke school record with 427 yards passing and 6 touchdowns. Both are salty teams and will make a run. 

Wow. 

Guest Tiger03lb
10 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah because it sure don’t/didn’t feel like he had that kind of night. 

Yeah, that type of offense can do that. They had more yards than us when we played them, wasn't by much but was surprised when I saw the numbers too.