West Rusk @ Arp

Lion54

West Rusk @ Arp  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Game was back n forth. Don’t think wr punted all night. Faked one punt. Difference was wr not scoring points the few times they did stop Tatum. Missing 3 xps didn’t help the cause either. 

Just saying. 400+ is a huge night. Just didn’t feel like it. Now when we played DF, it felt like it. Lol

1 hour ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Game was back n forth. Don’t think wr punted all night. Faked one punt. Difference was wr not scoring points the few times they did stop Tatum. Missing 3 xps didn’t help the cause either. 

We forced a few turnover on downs and a fumble. I though if we got 2 or 3 stops we could pull it out. West Rusk is solid. Good luck the rest of the way. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yeah, that type of offense can do that. They had more yards than us when we played them, wasn't by much but was surprised when I saw the numbers too. 

Yeah. When we went up 42-25 I knew the air assault was coming.

4 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

#2 I think had over 200 receiving yards he had some good catches. wr needed a game against a hard nose football team like malakoff nd tatum. Think it was good game for both teams to get better. 

Definitely. I know we need our secondary to continue to get work with good passing teams.