West Rusk @ Arp

Lion54

West Rusk @ Arp  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

WR is overrated and the coaches are horrible. They will probably win this weak district and bow out in the 3rd or 4th round. What a horrible season that will be. They need to hire some of those bleacher coaches I kept hearing in the stands last night. Maybe they could hire some of these keyboard coaches on here, anything would be better than what they have now, right.

• LOL! 2

34 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

WR is overrated and the coaches are horrible. They will probably win this weak district and bow out in the 3rd or 4th round. What a horrible season that will be. They need to hire some of those bleacher coaches I kept hearing in the stands last night. Maybe they could hire some of these keyboard coaches on here, anything would be better than what they have now, right.

I think I've seen literally 1 poster on here say anything bad about WR... 

1 hour ago, Lion54 said:

I hope everyone took my comment for what it was. "SARCASM" I am a supporter of the WR coaching staff 100%. Just tired of it always being the coaches fault.

They seem to be where they're supposed to be other than a few homer fans thinking they wouldn't lose a game or be challenged til 4th round... who cares what keyboard coaches or bleacher coaches think... troup and edgewood may challenge em in district outside of that I don't see it.... doesn't matter how many rounds they go, gunter wins it all this year thanks to franklin moving up

Let me add JMO so no 1 calls me a keyboard coach etc 

Edited by BoyzNdaHood

7 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

They seem to be where they're supposed to be other than a few homer fans thinking they wouldn't lose a game or be challenged til 4th round... who cares what keyboard coaches or bleacher coaches think... troup and edgewood may challenge em in district outside of that I don't see it.... doesn't matter how many rounds they go, gunter wins it all this year thanks to franklin moving up

Let me add JMO so no 1 calls me a keyboard coach etc 

I agree with you on Gunter winning it all.

15 hours ago, Lion54 said:

I hope everyone took my comment for what it was. "SARCASM" I am a supporter of the WR coaching staff 100%. Just tired of it always being the coaches fault.

Sometimes it's the x's and the o's, sometimes its the Jimmies and the Joes.

• Wow 1