Week 5 Carlisle vs Lone Oak

upullinmychain

Carlisle @ Lone Oak  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, FearTheSpear78 said:

Indians will go to 5-0 and I'm saying by 2 tds. Don't know much about Lone Oak but we need to play better than what we did last night. 

Watched the hudl film for Lone Oak vs Winona (dumpster fire of a game). Only way Carlisle doesn't win handedly is if they don't show up to the game.

Looking at film,them dudes from LO ain't hogs up front like we been wrestling last few weeks,maybe our line won't get tweeked and be relatively healthy at the end..got a feeling that clay gonna go Nascar first half and try to hang enough on them that he can get players on sidelines and out of harms way if possible..i would..we got that offense gelled and they will be OK with just a half on Friday if it was possible..tough call to make for a coach sometimes tho  

• Like 1

Looks like LO runs the spread like us,that's good because their o lines won't be able to stop our jailbreak blitz at all.be about like arp maybe but without the huge line slowing our d line down as much.

Their defenses issue is playing timid and that's gonna give Brody there extra step he needs to split the linebackers. Our recievers if they can't hang on to the ball pretty good are gonna have a good night in my opinion..

Maybe we getting outta there in one's piece...lol 

22 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Man I don't see how but praise the lord he's gonna be healthy and able to move around again..thank you Jesus..

When we were at Teague we had a kid break his femur and was able to come back and run track...and run almost as good as before the break!! I couldn't believe it!! Hope they are right about yall's kid, man that's a tough way to end the season!!

• Like 1

Just now, blesseddaily said:

When we were at Teague we had a kid break his femur and was able to come back and run track...and run almost as good as before the break!! I couldn't believe it!! Hope they are right about yall's kid, man that's a tough way to end the season!!

Well everyone was praying for him 

• Like 1
  • Prayers 1

1 hour ago, Blue42 said:

Indians 5-0 sounds much better than last years 0-5. #Fearthespear

Kids grew up,and playing better together.plus all the bs with coaches and kids missing with rona protocols and what not.dropping didn't really make that much difference because the kiddos could run up on any 2aD1 school this year except maybe timpson.and to be honest I think that would be a fun game to see..glad we don't have too tho.But to be honest,knocking down 3 school's a complete classification up was more surprising than any would have thought..we might actually be good enough and physical enough to play with the marts of the world...guess we'll see if luck and health hold up..BRING THE JUICE...

Well Dave campbell moved us up to 7, but only because they had to remove Muenster from top ten after third loss,jeez. They surely big on those west Texas and Centex teams tho..I can understand Albany,losing to Hawley and playing with starting qb out and a rb missing,and only losing by a couple td.but some of those teams ain't playing anybody..guess it'll stay that way now till playoffs 

Edited by upullinmychain